Chapter 25

****AUTHORS NOTE******   So I realize that I'v never put a up a picture of Alexandra, so here ya guys go!  The beautiful Ashley Greene, I absolutely love this actress. Now go on and enjoy the chapter :) and in case no one said this to you,  all of you are absolutely amazing, beautiful, and fucking awesome! Don't let anyone tell you different!! LOVE YOU ALL <3 *****************

*WHISTLE*.....

*WHISTLE*......

My eyes snapped,  whistling.  I'm sure I heard whistling.  

Stretching my arms, to only find the empty space where Daryl once was laying.  Getting up on my feet quickly, my eyes scanned over our area quickly but didn't see him anywhere.  My heart began racing faster as I tried to imagine where he could be.  He wouldn't have gone somewhere without me, would he?

Maybe he just went out for a hunt or something.  

"Daryl?!"

*WHISTLE*

My head snapped to the window, feeling the pit of my stomach sink.  Stepping slowly to the window, my heart clenched against my ribs as I saw Daryl on the ground down below the tree house.

I knew it was him as I watched as five men stand behind him, his body battered and bleeding as he was kneeling on the ground with his hands bound behind his back and his mouth gagged.

Balling my fists, my nails dug into my skin deep to draw blood.  Daryl's eyes were full of rage, I could practically feel his anger coming off him in waves.

The red headed man behind Daryl waved his hand up at me.  "Now why don't ya come down here and introduce yourself little missy"  His words held no room for argument.  He his hair was long and sweaty, his face menacing as it was ugly.  Keeping my chin high in the air, I wasn't going to let these assholes do what they want.  No way in hell are they going to get away with this.  I secured my knife it the back of my pants.  

These people are going to regret laying a finger on him.

Climbing down the tree house.  I lifted my arms in a surrendering motion.  Please, please just let us go.  The words, repeated over and over in my head.

I kept my expression hard.  No sadness, fear.  I let them see pure hate.  "Just let us be on our way"  My eyes stayed on Daryl.  His right eye was swollen, his arms bruised blue and black.  I took notice to the bloody spot on his stomach that coated half of his shirt.

The red headed man spoke again "Now now, that's not what I asked.  What's your name sweetheart?"  

The pet name made my stomach turn. Knowing I needed to be strong for the both of us.  "Alexandra.  And your's?"  The men around him looked me, all of them dirty, the vibes that came off  of them was pure evil.

"The names Ronald.  Now sweetheart, I'm afraid we're gonna have to take everything you have.  Now be a good girl and bring down all of your things.  Don't be stupid like your boyfriend was.  Oh, and why don't ya take that pretty knife out of your back pants and toss it to the side?"  

Daryl shook his head don't.  Raising my hand in the air telling him to stop.  He only could glare me,  the glare that has warmed itself under my skin. It nearly made me smile, but like I said.  Nearly.

Taking a few steps forward, only a few feet from Daryl "Now Ronald is it?  I'm sorry but you're going to have to kill me before I even THINK give you any shit of MINE"  I let my words slide out like venom.  Even Daryl seemed a little taken back from the smooth yet deadly words.

Pulling out my knife, not even going to try to be sneaky about it.  "Now.  Let him go, he is MINE and so is everything up in that tree" 

Roland gave a sinister smile while the goons behind him chuckled "Oh sweetheart, everything that you call yours, it ALL belongs to Negan"

Cocking my hip to the side "Who the fuck is Ne-

A sharp pain shot from the back of my head.  I looked at Daryl's thrashing body before spots began clouding my vision and the world went black.

***********Don't be mad guys! I know I know it was a short chapter, but I just love cliff hangers.  The ending will be coming soon so I hope you all will enjoy!!!!***********