I clench my fist,"Who wants proof? You said bad is required, then go and kill them! Kill him, kill his family, kill his daughter! She is the reason all of this happened!"

"Well she isn't his daughter anymore. She belongs to us, she lives here," he says calmly.

I frown,"She lives here?"

He nods,"Yes and so will you from today."

I instantly shake my head,"No, No I don't wanna live here. I don't like this place, it's too loud and sketchy!"

He sighs heavily,"If you don't live here, you go to an orphanage and then maybe to some places which are way worse than this. Do you want that?"

I grab my hair and tug at it in frustration,"No I don't want that," a sob breaks out,"I just want my dad. He was everything I had in my life."

"I can't make the pain go away son and probably you can't either, but you can reduce it. You can lessen it by punishing the culprit." I look up at him in confusion,"You can make that girl hurt for the rest of your life. Make her feel what she did to you. As I said, bad is required and to avenge your dad's death, you need to be bad."

I look down at the ground and think upon his words. My dad always said he would do anything for me. He loved me the most and he would protect me at any cost. He is gone, forever, he tried helping someone. He tried being the good person, but I won't be. I'm not letting her live in peace. I won't let her have a life when my dad gave up his. Every breath she takes from now on, she will regret taking it.

"Do you wanna see her?" he asks rasing his eyebrows.

I nod firmly and follow him out the door. He points to the front and towards the staircase. Her chin now resting upon her hands, the girl from earlier stares into nothingness. She looked sad earlier and now I will make sure she would stay the same forever.

Declan's hand lands on my shoulder,"Go, explore your new house. We'll give you your room later. I've to go and arrange for the funeral."

With that he leaves me there and walks away. I watch as the girl gets up from her place and starts descending the stairs. I start walking towards her. When I reach her, I bump my shoulder against her hard, making her fall down.

She gasps and speaks from the floor,"Why did you do that?"

I glare at her,"Because you deserve it."

"Everlee! Are you okay?" an older girl walks to her and crouches down to her level.

I continue glaring at her making her lowers her eyes. Fear, that's what I see.
It's just the start, there is so much more to come.

"Percy, you up?" my wide, open eyes turn towards the door.

I spot Damon leaning agaisnt the doorframe,"Declan is calling you. He seems pissed. Good luck."

I roll my eyes and get up from the bed.

When is he not?