Our parents were not aware that we had broken up, so Faith and her family were staying with us for break; knowing my luck, I'll be forced to share a room with her. I looked up at her, and felt the need to vomit. Why couldn't it be Elizabeth that sat next to me?

The second we arrived at the Manor, I booked it to my room, desperate to escape Faith. I locked the door, and pulled out a fresh piece of parchment and a quill.

Elizabeth,

I just wanted to say that I love and miss you. Write to me as soon as you get this.

-D.M.

I shoved it in an envelope, and gave it to an owl.

"Draco!" my mother's voice called out from the other side of the door.

"What?" I hissed.

"Are you okay, dear?" she asked.

"Fine, Mother."

The door opened, and she came in, followed by Faith. Great.

"Well now I'm definitely not okay," I mumbled.

"What was that, baby?" Faith asked.

I rolled my eyes, and my Mother smiled down at us.

"I'll leave you two alone," she said, giving us a small wink.

She left the room, and Faith tried to climb on top of me, but I stood up and left. I want Elizabeth!

-

-

-

A tap sounded at my bedroom window, and I opened it. A black owl flew in, and perched on the chair which sat in front of my desk. It dropped a letter, and I picked it up. I immediately recognized Draco's handwriting, so I ripped it open.

Elizabeth,

I just wanted to say that I love and miss you. Write to me as soon as you get this.

-D.M.

I smiled as I reread the letter over and over again. It was simple, and didn't say much, but it still made me happy.

Draco,

I love and miss you, too. I made it home safe. I'll see you soon.

Xoxo,
Elizabeth

I gave the letter to the owl which flew off once again.

-

I made my way downstairs for dinner, and I took a seat next to Dylan. Vanessa sat across from us, and she gave me an evil smirk.

Our mum and dad sat down and the house elves served the meal.

"So how was school?" Mum asked.

"It was great! I made a bunch of new friends," Vanessa responded.

I rolled my eyes. 'Friends.'

"Oh, anyone that we may know?" asked Dad.

"Possibly. Pansy Parkinson and Faith Avery."

"Faith Avery...isn't that the girl that harassed you, Lizzie?" Dad asked.

I cleared my throat, and Dylan and I shared a look. We knew exactly what Vanessa was about to bring up, and we had no way of preventing her from doing so.

"Y-yeah..."

Our parents both looked at Vanessa, and they looked dissatisfied. "Really, Vanessa? Wouldn't you like to find better friends?" Mum scolded.

"Faith and Pansy are excellent friends!"

"Well you did punch them both at one point or another so that says a lot about your friendship," Dylan mumbled.

I gave him a grateful look. Maybe we could steer this conversation away from Draco.

"You punched them?" Mum cried, horrified.

"It was an accident, but we all sorted out our differences, and we are great friends now."

Dylan and I rolled our eyes, and went back to eating. The entire time I prayed that Draco wouldn't be mentioned because I knew how my parents would react; they'd be disappointed that I'm with a Malfoy, and would likely punish me for it and even forbid me from seeing him. I'd probably be sent right back to Beauxbatons.

-

-

-

Faith's hands were all over me as we ate dinner, and I was not having it one bit. Every time her hands found a new place to rest, I'd lose my appetite even more.

"Draco, is everything alright? You look like you're going to be sick," my mother said, concerned.

"Fine, Mother," I growled through gritted teeth.

Faith giggled as her hand traveled up from my inner thigh and to the bottom of my shirt. I held my breath, hoping she wouldn't try to touch me...but she did. Her hand slipped onto my stomach, and I leaped out of my chair as I yelled, "GET YOUR DIRTY HANDS OFF OF ME! ALL YOU DO IS RUIN THINGS!"

The clatter of silverware stopped as everyone in the room froze to look at me.

"Draco!" my father hissed, "What has gotten into you?"

"I'll tell you what. A new girl. Draco's gone off me," Faith said, tears filling her eyes...well, fake tears.

"What do you mean?" my mother asked.

Faith took a napkin and dabbed at her eyes. She looked so pathetic. "H-he's been hanging around the Rosewood girl...Elizabeth. It re-really just bre-breaks my heart be-because Elizabeth bullied me from years on end," Faith said, sadly.

My mother and Faith's mother ran up to her, pulling her into a hug.

"You're seeing the Rosewood girl? The one from the Quidditch World Cup?" asked my Father. I could tell that he sounded a bit impressed by the tone in his voice.

"Yep. And she's twice the woman that Faith will ever be. Faith just wants you all to pity her...which I see she's succeeded at, but Elizabeth would never hurt a fly; I can guarantee that Faith is just lying."

My parents looked embarrassed by my behavior, and Faith's parents looked offended, and shocked. I on the other hand did not give a crap about how any of them felt. I was tired of Faith.

My Father cleared his throat, and motioned for me to follow him. I did as he said as I was ready to fight to be with the girl I loved most.