Seoul,South Korea

Shuhua POV

I was so tired of the work I had at the supermarket today , well I am Yeh Shuhua. I am 18 years old, just finished high school and me and my 5 other friends decided to work in the same supermarket. We were lucky the owner knew us like forever and he needed people. It is a hard job , we are all in college . I was now sitting in the employees room,I had 30minutes break before the last hour of shift, my eyes were closed but I was just relaxing not really sleeping, I hear the door open and close feeling her scent.

- Are you okay , Shu??

-Oh, Yes...
I said in low tone .

- I got you food,come...I'll feed you.

She said in. Her cold tone I just obey her as always. I stand up and walk to the table with her and she starts feeding me.
I had my sleepy face on and she smiles.

- You making a mess, Shu...

She grabs the paper towel and wipes my face gently, I smile at it and Soyeon enters the room.

-Break time is over lovebirds let's go !

Soojin cleans the mess I made while she was feeding me and we go back to work right away. Out side she was a cold person,but between four walls or whenever was just us, she took care of me and loved me which sometimes I thought that was deeper love than friendship . We know each other since we were about 13 years old, I knw. It haven't been this long but it also haven't been this little both of us know our flaws and the best part of us.

- Shuhua. Can you help me. In aisle 3 ? Over

Soyeon said through the 2 way radio

- I am on my way. Over

I made my way to aisle 3 as I saw Soyeon struggling to put some. Cans on the higher shelve , I walk to her and start putting them on the place.

- Why yo didn't get a stair?

I said and she looks at me deadly.

- You like her, don't you?

Soyeon said looking at me.

- I guess I do...
I said naturally and I giver Soyeon as small smille.

- She likes you too, but you know how she is.....

I sigh and let her words linger inside my head, does she really likes me ? I let my thoughts been invaded by a kid on the aisle who just hit my leg non intentional and I pout.

- Be careful little fella....

I said and the boy said sorry and I smile at him. Going back to the office.

- Let' do it .... I said while trying to get comfortable comfortable