Heal ( FinalChapter)

Shuhua pov

I was here again, inside their room. We had it set up beautifully, their pictures were all over the walls,. I was using Yuqi's favorite pink sweater. I was just sitting on the love sack while looking at the entire room.

- I miss you guys... I never had the chance to hug you guys goodbye...

I whispered starting crying again, I get my old phone and I finally decided I was ready. I take a deep breath and I press the voice mail.

" Sh...Shu, I love you. I know you needed to heal... S..Sorry I won't be here to hug you when you come back... Please stay well , live happily for me..."

My tears were now like falls... Uncontrollably unstoppable.

" S..Shu, Soyeon is gone... I w..won't be able. To live without her... I am really sorry..."

" Tell ....Tell Soojin Unnie to take care of you, goodbye baby sis... I love you...."

I threw the phone away, I was now screaming , I was hitting the love sack and screaming. Soojin opens the door to me now hitting myself She runs to me and hugs me, I start hitting her yelling for her to kill me, I wanted to die, why I was so selfish... She only hugged me tighter , She told me to hit her until it stops hurting. I was crying so loud, so desperately.
She stayed there with me until all I remembered was everything becoming black.... I woke up to a good smell,She was entering the room with pancakes in form of wolves howling. I smiled, they were covered in chocolate I was now genuinely happy, Yuqi would love to be here as well...

- I hope this lift up your mood...

She places the tray over my legs and kiss my forehead.

- Yes baby, I am sorry I hit you...

She smiles giving me a lot more kisses all over my face.

- It's okay, you got stronger by the way .

She says laughing.

- So, I got you a punching bag !

She was still laughing and so did I, has been so long since I was able to laugh again.
We had moved to a house a little bit far from Seoul but also not to far , we had stopped our contract for good.
Tho we decided to buy a good part of the company. I also had opened one of my biggest dreams a restaurant, I would only receive 15 people a day and I would cook it myself! I had been learning from Soojin. Tho the was always the one cooking at home I was pretty happy to be cooking for other people. She had gone back to her engineer life and was mostly at home and some times she went to Seoul to take care of the company which was growing really fast.
It has been pretty slow for me, I actually enjoy being here. Life is petty surprising. Minnie enters the house after knocking and She was with Miyeon.

- Soojin, Shuhua com hereeee!!!

I heard them and Haku Mata did so too when they ran downstairs to greet their aunties. I had then finished my breakfast, as Soojin went down stairs I composed myself , washed my face , and ran down as well to hug the 2 people who were as important as YuYeon for me. Minnie hugged me tight and gave me a kiss on my forehead I felt secure, then I went to Miyeon who hugged me as tight and filled my cheeks with kisses making me laugh out loud.

- We missed your laugh, Shu! As much as we missed you.

Miyeon said and I blush, now I was hugging Miyeon on her side and Minnie was holding my hands.

- Are you guys hungry??

Soojin asked but Minnie showed her a bag full of snacks making me smile.

- Oh, Yes !!!! IS IT STAY OVER NIGHT ??????