Year 2 (part1)

Soojin POV

2 years without her, it sounds like she is gone but no, I just watched her latest commercial... I was in one of her fan bases. Yeah I know it might sound crazy but, I still have all my feelings for her. I haven't talked to Yuqi in a year as well.. Only Soyeon. Shuhua's birthday is in 3 days..... They are preparing a lot of birthday events for Shuhua. I donated. To about 15 events. So all of those that were based in Taiwan would have the name of the person who donated the highest and made sure it was me .... I put a name that only she would know. FoxCherry , that was the name I claimed in the donations. I was waiting for the stroke of Midnight .

January 6

It's Midnight I closed my eyes and I wished her a happy birthday , I went to work that day hopeful that she would go to at least one exhibition in Taipei. I was working on a project a entertainment company asked me to coordinate their new. Building project so I was happy to be part of it !

Taipei, Taiwan.

This is my first year celebrating my birthday with my fans, I saw they were holding many exhibitions around Taiwan so I choose 3 to surprise my fans. I went there at around 2pm to the first exhibition, once I set my feet on the place. There are many fans an it looked gorgeous. So many pictures of myself, goodies and cookies for the fans. I had one security guard with me and the fans were so excited to see me ,I allow them to take my pictures at the event and we all take a group picture. The organizer of the event comes forward and hands me a letter.

- This is a letter from our biggest donator, we were to send this to you tonight but as you appeared in our event , I am really grateful for you existence Shuhua.

Their words almost made me cry so I hugged them really tight thanking them. Funny how they kept looking at me in disbelief of the hug. I bid my goodbyes as I had 2 other to attend. They were all different, but they had same concepts, also while on my way I could see many displays even in buildings , I was so touched but again seeing my fans putting so much effort and Money in these stuff made me worry if they are okay, so on my way to the two exhibitions I bought them a good amount of food as well to enjoy.

9:52 pm

I was finally going home, it was such an amazing experience to be this near to my fans and to see how happy they were seeing me . I was now sitting in my bed. Looking at the letters they are all from the same person... all from her .... FoxCherry.... I open the first one and a small photo falls in my bed , I grab it and my tears start falling. She still had our first picture... Itry my best to while my tears and Start reading.

" Hello, it's me Soojin....
I promised your sister to never look for you again. My heart still filled with that love from years ago and I feel like I will explode . I need you Yeh Shuhua. I love you and I always will..."

I was again crying as I missed her to the core but until next year I need to be strong for my own good.

NOtes

SmallI know but I haven't slept yet is 5 am I'll update part 2 later today.