LOVE ME OR LEAVE ME

3rd person

Soojin was then at the table sitting across Shuhua ; Both were very quiet, Shuhua was taking a small sip of her juice, while soojin was just quietly eating. Shuhua's phone rings and she. Looks at Soojin , who tells her to answer. Shuhua stand up excusing herself and goes to the balcony.

- Hi, Unnie?

- Hey, Shu. Are you coming home let today ??

- Yes, tell Yuqi that I'll be lat again, but I am eating with a friend.

- She knows... Don't let her break you again....

Shuhua sighs

- We are just friends....

- You were also friends back then.... Just be careful. LoveYou , Shu.

- Love You, Unnie.

Shuhua finished her call with Soyeon and went back to the table.

—- Time Skip —-

Shuhua was now in Soojin couch they decided to watch a movie before the younger leave. Shuhua was in the far side of the couch while Soojin was in the middle. Shuhua was very attentive to the movie. It was actually and animation " Frozen 2" chose by the younger. Soojin was't very happy but seeing the smile and hearing the youngers giggles reminded her of how badly she loves Shuhua.

" I want to give you the world that I couldn't before" Soojin think while taking a fast glance at the younger who was very distracted, Soojin takes that time to take a picture of Shuhua. The younger was now singing to the song which made Soojin smile more, and record the younger.

- The movie finished!

The younger pout her lips to Soojin with puppy eyes, Soojin holds herself not to kiss those cute lips in front of her.

- Why don't you come here another day ?

- I think I would like that ...

Shuhua answers smiling. Soojin takes Shuhua to her car , opening the door to the younger once Shuhua is in Soojin carefully closes the door.

Shuhua Pov

I enter the car and my phone vibrates in my pocket , I take it out and take a look. It was the number again, the worse part I can't even block it as is unknown.... I open it before Soojin enters.

"You Looking stunning today, I will be patient.... "

My body froze and I hear Soojin's voice.

- Shu??
I got taken away from my fear with her calm voice.

- Are you okay ??

She says worried, I put my phone in my pocket quickly and nod. I put my seat belt and I look straight to the street. Soojin was now driving calmly. I was worried, who is this person, how did they get my number... How they know about me and soojin... ?

- You are too quiet lately.

Soojin says looking at me while the traffic light was on red.

- I'm just tired, I have to go to work tomorrow, so.

I laugh it off really worried about what could happen with those texts.

- I know you long enough to know you hiding something from me...

She says and starts driving once again. It doesn't take long until we get to my apartment. She walks me to the door and I kiss her cheek , I was about to leave when she holds my wrist gently, she quickly puts her mask down and kiss my left cheek, she then looses the grip and I run inside totally red with a huge smile on my face.