On My Mind

——————————————
- Studio 4-

Soojin was looking at the clock while waiting for Shuhua on her trailer.
The door is open by a shaking Shuhua all wet and with a towel on her shoulder, the door closes and Soojin runs to Shuhua .

- What happened ???
Soojin asks holding the younger who started crying.
-The scene... nobody told me that they would throw me in the poll all of a sudden....

Shuhua said crying and Soojin held Shuhua strongly,she takes Shuhua to the washroom and waits for the younger to take a shower, once Shuhua is done and in new clothes Soojin tell her to wait for her. Shuhua lays in the bad in the trailer and Soojin runs out.

Soojin Pov

This is getting so out of hand, in every damn drama they put her in the most uncomfortable situations and now this.... She is very afraid of water splashes imagine having to get surprised by  being thrown into the poll... My blood was boiling at this point. I look at the director , I can't believe I am doing this once again...

- I know , I am deeply sorry miss Seo. 

I haven't said a word, he is already on his knees.

- I'll personally give Shuhua whatever she wants to compensate and we will be way more careful next time... She refused our help and went to you... I am really sorry , she didn't tell us on the reading I guess she didn't see the scene on the script .

I just nod and I go back to the trailer, Shuhua was sleeping and I sit on the bed looking at her, why all of those things keep happening to her ? What is the catch?? I called her manager and waited, 30 minutes later she called, I woke Shuhua grabbed our stuff and we went to the van. We sat and the entire way she was quiet. 

Shuhua pov

I had a lot of thoughts in my head today, I had thoughts of no matter what drama I did, whatever kind of situation I was in, my biggest fears were all coming for me . Is something going to happen to  me ? 

I was now at home playing PUBG with Yuqi as she came  by because Soojin and Soyeon wanted to have a talk after the longest  time. We were now bickering with each other, that's why I love my sister we are always the best to each other even when we bicker .  We were yelling at each other in mandarin as we were also playing on the Chinese server.

- YAH BOTH OF YOU !!!
We hear. Soyeon's voice looking with eyes wide open.

- YOU BETTER STOP YELLING AT EACH OTHER OR YOU GUYS WON'T EAT DINNER !
She continued and we gulped.

-yes, ma'am ...

We both said in tiny voice.

We kept now playing quietly and Soojin came passing by us followed by Soyeon going to the kitchen.
We played for about 1 hour when the smell of homemade food invaded our noses and we stopped playing right away and like little kids we ran to the kitchen. Soojin laughs .

- Go get the table ready !

Both of us went running to start getting the table clean and ready for whatever they had made for us.
After everything was doe, the table was set and  and the food was on the table, we all sat and started eating.

I feel like happiness  is really relative, I am happy right now but I can sense that at some point this will all go away...
I'm very scared if it all go away, if I lose Soojin once again... I don't know.

——————————————
Notes : Yay another one <3