Alone

D-Day

Shuhua POV

It is my surgery day... I have a tumor, yeah... Meningioma and sadly I need a surgery fast. It started too recently but my family always knew me or Yuqi would get something like this. I was in the Hospital bed, I was nervous and scared for life. Haven't touched my phone since I arrived 2 days ago. The Doctor calls me to tell me they will get me ready to go .     

Soojin's Pov

Has been 2 days...I Told Yuqi to hit me as much as she wishes... She never did, She just told me to. Look at her and To never ever look for Shuhua again. Those words stabbed me badly and daily...I wasn't able to express how hurtI felt....

"there are times which I miss her the most...I regret what I did t her"

I was looking at the camera while blasting some music.
I couldn't really keep my gaze at the camera. I was documenting my life... Maybe one day somebody would like to know how is it to be alone for your own mistakes? I was sitting in my bed and then I smile.

- My favorite perfume, it was Shuhua's present for me this year...

I smell it I haven't used much as is my favorite , I smell it and was light and sweet...

- Is a really sweet smell I mean not too much of course,It reminds me of hers....

Yuqi's. Pov

2 months have passed, Shuhua turned on her phone but deleted all social media apps, but never failed to text me or call m when Soojin wasn't home.

- How have you been feeling??

- I am okay, after the Surgery I feel lighter. Tzuyu comes here often to take care of me....

- wait , tzuyu as ur childhood crush?
I tease her and she laughs but sighs.

- How is she ??

- Weird?? She talks to the camera all her free day, she goes to work and doesn't speak a word... is just so weird her way of thinking...She became someone we don't know. She doesn't cook anymore .....

I hear my sisters voice kinda of crack before she even speak..

- Oh...erm,I see. I need to. Go right now.I love you woogie.

Before I even answer she hangs up on me and I feel frustrated. Should have lied...

Shuhua POv

After all that Yuqi told me. I feel like it is all my fault... even tho Yuqi reminds me it is not...Is my girlfriend , she is suffering while I am here being taken care of.... I can't go back that easy anyways... I went my room ad I started to rewatch our videos and miss that gorgeous smiles of hers.... Ineed to set myself better to go back to her... To settle us properly .... I was convinced that if we were to be together it will happen on the right time.