Dahlia

Dahlia flower symbolism
Elegance, inner strength,change,creativity. Those are the positive symbolism of a Dahlia.
Betrayal, dishonesty and instability.  Those are the negative symbolism of a Dahlia....

——————————————-

2 weeks later

3rd person POV

Shuhua had started her first drama in Korea, it was a high school. Drama,  that finally did not involved a love triangle. It was focused in 4 students. It was a horror story type of drama.

- Shuhua, I want you to look down the dark hallway and make you most terrified face.

The director said  and Shuhua nodded. The Taiwanese was having her first close up,her eyes were covered in fear as she looks directly at the camera man head which is the point of view when you look directly to somewhere in acting, you always look above camera.  Her eyes started to water in fear as in the script said shuhua fell right on time with the cameraman.

- CUT!!! It was perfect!!!!

The director praises the young actress and she smiles , bowing to the crew and director.

-You are amazing, you did most of the takes in one go.... I can't believe you are so impressive.

The director praised her once again and she smiles. 

- Thank You,  I am really happy to be part of this amazing dram.

She bids goodbye as this was her last scene for the day,  her phone is ringing so her agent gives it to her and she smiles thanking her.
-Jin Jin-

She couldn't hide her smile and pickedup. 

-Hey, Shu. Are you done??

- Yes, did you really are to pick me up??

Shuhua was smiling happily. 
-Yes, I am waiting for you in the lobby.
- Okay,I'll. Be right there.

When Shuhua finished the call one of the male leads came to her smiling.

- Hi, I am Samuel.

-Hi,I am. Yeh Shuhua. I am a bit late so see you tomorrow I guess.

Shuhua says going to her waiting room and she changes to her comfy clothes. Her manager tell her to be careful, she bids again goodbye to. Staff and crew. She had clothes the fans gave her, she had cute down ponytail braids and a couple of kids hair clips there were from the shooting, she had a green sweatpants that were a set with her half cut hoodie ,  white socks and a black crocs. She saw Sooji who once again was hiding her face with mask and a hat. She hugs me and smile.

- I missed you.

She whispers and. I smile.
-Missed You too...

She opens. The door to Shuhua and the younger enters the car. Soojin closes the door and enters her car, she starts the car and out of nowhere there are flashlights Shuhua puts her hoodie on and her head down.
The security Immediately runs to the car and take all the people away, Soojin had to take a second to recover from the flashing lights, she leaves as fast as she can and then she takes Shuhua to Gangnam . They were going to Soojin's Home. Once again to sleep.

- Can we eat first??   I am so hungry.

- Of course my love.

Shuhua smiles at Soojin's words.

- Shu,may I go with you tomorrow??

-Sure, I. Really miss you so much when you not with me... 

They stop at a fancy restaurant in Gangnam where mostly Idols go. Both entered and got stares from the staff. Shuhua put her mask down and the staff smiled.