Year 3

Here I am, The airport. Yuqi is  going to pick me up.  I was nervous, at least  Soojin doesn't live with them anymore.
I was with my manager who told me that I already got signed under their  Korean agency.  I walked through the airport with lots of fans surrounding me , at least I got heavy security. I entered the plane and let a heavy sigh out. 2 Hours later I arrive and  I  run to. My sister once I see her. We hug each other tight.

- Hey , Shu.
Soyeon says and I hug her right away. They guided me to the outside , one the fresh air touched my skin I felt relief ....
I felt like home... It didn't took us too long to get home. I enter the now empty room. It contained only one bed now making the room huge. I only brought one luggage and I was to. Buy whatever I wanted later. I started to put the clothes in the closet . Yuqi enters the room..

- How you feeling ??

She asks in her deepest tone. She does that when she worries.

-I am fine.
I said with a neutral face. I miss her, I can still smell her here ... Her not too sweet scent that always drove me mad.
Once yuqi left I closed the door and got the small box inside my luggage. I sigh, it feel heavy, since the day I read the letters for the first time and cried myself to sleep for 3 days... I haven't looked at them or the Polaroids...

- It feels heavy... I miss you....

I say to myself tears were threatening to fall. I don't know what is there for us but lets see....

! Week later.

I was walking on the side walk when my phone stated ringing it was an unknown caller so I didn't answer after2 tries I receive a text. I almost dropped my phone....

Soojin

Has been 3 years .... I miss you ....
are you here ???

Shuhua
I am here......

That was all I said ..... I left the phone in my pocket .... I started running until I hit someone , I fell and the other person stood there looking at me until I see her hands....It's her, It's really her I held her hand and she helps me to stand .

- Then, we meet again....

She said , I looked into her eyes, she looked tired. I want to hug her, I want to feel her more....

- I guess...

I say emotionless.

- May I invite you for a hot choco?

She fucking knows how to make me say yes to her without thinking twice .

- Yes...
I am trying my best not to hug her ..... We walked in silence for about 10 minutes . Someone stopped me for a picture no I remembered I had no mask on.... Once I took the picture I entered the place with soojin who guided me to one of the closed areas of the place, she took her vintage jacket off and her cap.
- Wear it.... I'll order for us and I'll get you a mask.

Before I could answer She left I wore her jacket and her smell was all over it , I couldn't contain my tears....
It took her 5minutes to comeback causing her to see me cryin, she sat by my side and hugged me. I just gave up letting my tears wet her shirt. The order arrived and was left for us at the table with a small note and a little piece chocolate on the side of the plate. Soojin took it looking at me.

- Open....

I was so vulnerable in her arms , without letting go of her I open my mouth she carefully feeds me .

"I keep falling , I keep falling for you"

We stayed together in the place for a while I took slow sips as I wanted to live this moment with her... before I couldn't be able anymore.... Once we were all finish I saw Soojin grabbing the note, taking a look at it and tearing it into pieces with a angry face. She stands up fast.

- Let's leave....

I put my mask on and she holds my hand , we go out and I looked so small in her vintage jacket. I was using my black shorts , with my mid size white socks and white Stan smith adidas . I looked at Soojin as she drags me with her, why am I letting her control me that way ??? We ended up in. Her company .

- Oh, I was dragging you here the entire time didn't even asked where were you going before....

- I was just. Going home...

- Let me take you ... I have my car here....

She offered me and I could have refused but I am tired of walking so I just accepted....

here we are sitting in her car on our parking spot.
- What was in the paper??

I ask

- His Number.... Your name....

She says in a cold and also pissed expression It was cute , I can't just go back....

- The answer is ... slow.....

Soojin POv

- The answer is... slow.....

My heart skipped a beat , I looked at her

- I'll go on turtle pace if you want.....

I got out of the car and went to her side, opened her door helping her to get out. She was looking so cute in my clothes....

- Oh,let me give you this back ....
She said and I stopped her. Is too cold for you to walk this distance without nothing.... I say and she laughs.

- OKay....
She walks to the apartment lobby door , I look until she is in and safe...
I enter the car and I smile.... Is this really happening??? I start the engine and drive away from there....