9. 𝗨 𝗠𝗔𝗗 𝗖𝗨𝗦 𝗜𝗠 𝗥𝗜𝗖𝗛 𝗕𝗜𝗧𝗖𝗛

Start from the beginning

"ok team in about a month we will be going to a training camp hosted by Fukurōdani. they have also invited some of the other teams as well, they have invited....y/n can you check the list again i forgot" the coach asked.

"yea surely, your so forgetful" i said sighing walking away.

i bent down to grab the clip board with the names, when i turn back and walk to the team they are all laughing at me, i was really confused, i even see the coach trying not to laugh, even kita was laughing a little. i looked at me ass and there was nothing i took off my jacket which i thought said "inarizaki volleyball manager" but it actually said "im a reject, i'm a stupid wanna be ass bitch" i was seriously angry i thru my jacket on the floor and walked to the boys, i kicked all of them in the balls and walked out of the gym.

" AND I THOUGHT WE WERE ALL GOOD FRIENDS, I WAS EVEN GOING TO INVUTE YOU TO MY GAME TOMORROW BUT NO, I MIGHT JUST EVEN QUIT MANAGING THIS IDIOTIC TEAM IM TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT WASTING MY TIME WHEN I SHOULD BE AT MY VOLLEYBALL PRACTICES" i said angrily walking out the door grabbing my stuff and walking home.

i slammed the gym door and went home.

ଠ•∙𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡∙•ଠ

"oh damn i didn't know it was going to affect her that badly" Atsumu said feeling bad.

"do you think she's going to actually quit the team, and who know she had a game tomorrow" akagi said to everyone seeming a little upset.

"only if you guys knew what she goes thru" osamu said picking up his stuff to leave. "well coach thank you for the notice i'll be heading him early today to cheer up y/n".

"i wonder what he meant by that" suna said to himself.

you were walking home and was pissed off so badly, you were always the one to get bullied about how you were shaped and how your body was, and how much you get harassed about being on the manager of the volleyball team, how people send you note telling you, you should kill yourself, and just so much other things.

"hey y/n wait up" osamu said running up to you.

"oh hey samu what is it" you said sniffling wiping your eyes before you could turn to face him and give him a smile

"look they didn't mean to laugh, i honestly felt bad because they don't know what you go thru"

"yea it alright i mean no one needs to know about the bullying, not even suna" you said smiling.

"i just don't think it's right for those girls to be doing that to you, and just knowing how longs it's been going on for is heartbreaking, i know ik the only one who knows and all but if this keeps going what will you do once they finally get what they want" osamu said looking at the ground concerned.

"but they won't get what they want, i'm a strong person samu i know you care and your the one person i trust a lot besides suna, but i'll be ok, i've been on my own and alone for the longest time, even when i went to nekoma i was still alone at times for the longest and when i got here nothing really changed"

"but still i don't want you to be alone i'm pretty sure suna doesn't want that either, i'm going to trust you like always and let you handle this yourself but if it goes to far i'm going to something about it, just what ever you do please don't quit volleyball managing, please? suna wouldn't want that neither would the rest of the team"

"fine, but since we have extra time wanna come to volleyball practice with me?" you asked cheering up a little bit.

"if that'll make you happy, maybe you wanna invite suna with you" he said teasingly.

"no no it would be embarrassing and plus i don't want my teammates flirting with him"

"wow there no need to get protective little ms. y/n he isn't even yours"

"not yet he won't be i hope" you said laughing a little, you and osamu soon made it back to your house and lemme just say osamu was shook from seeing how big your house was.

"dam y/n your rich as hell" osamu said as you guys approached the door.

"is you mad cause i'm rich bitch" you said jokingly to osamu as you opened the door

"no i'm just saying stupid, you should see my house, you not the only one who's kind of rich bitch" he said teasingly flicking your forehead.

"calm down jamal don't pull out the nine, no need to flex"

"you were the one flexing first"

you rolled your eyes and unlocked the door your sibling came running towards you to give you a hug.

"y/n your home early it's been a while since we have seen you for the whole day in a week day" your twin younger siblings said hugging you.

"yea yea but i'll be leaving in an hour so i won't be here for long kidos i'm sorry"

"it's fine what ever" they both said sighing " anyways who's this guy? is he your boy friend?" kay said smirking than facing kai.

"no he's my bestfriend, plus he's just here to watch me at my practice so if you don't mind me and osamu will be head into my room to get ready" you said hand chopping the top of their head and grabbing osamu wrist and dragging him to your room.

you both entered your room and osamu walked in sat on your bed as you gathered your stuff up for practice.

once you were done osamu chabged out of his uniform into some extra clothes he had forgotten about.

once you guys were done you headed off to practice.

-

OMG THIS STORY ABOUT TO TET JUCIYYYYY SOON LMAOAOAOAOA ANYWAYS- I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS FILLER CHAPTER.

AS YOU GUYS KNOW ILL BE MAKING MORE SUNA FANFICS AND IF YOU GUYS WANT ANY OTHER HAIKYUU CHARACTER FANFIC

REQUEST THE CHARACTER RIGHT HERE>

AND IM ALSO TAKING REQUEST IS YOU WANT ANYTHING ELSE TO HAPPEN IN THIS BOOK

REQUEST RIGHT HERE>>>

i hope you enjoyed this chapter !!

i hope you have a great day!
- author-chan

🤍🤍

unedited