17th Dance Part Two - Luna, Robert & Shade

• Robert •
"That was amazing!" An unfamiliar voice said coming from behind us. "Kieo! Thanks." Luna responded. "Who is this?" I ask folding my arms. "This is Kieo and Jashlem. They're together so no need to be jealous." Luna responds and gives me a look. I relax. "Nice to meet you. You must be Robert Irwin." Kieo sticks out his hand for a handshake. "I am Robert Irwin. How do you know Luna?" I ask. "Well her and I bumped into each other in Paris while I was looking for a model. And that's also the same day I met Jashlem." Kieo answers. "How old are you?" I ask him thinking he's really young. "I'm nineteen. Well my birthday was last week so yeah." Kieo answers. I'm so surprised at his answer. I thought he was much younger. "And you?" I ask Jashlem. "I'm twenty and about to turn twenty-one." Jashlem says and goes to hug Kieo. "Yeah we know there's an age difference but we love each other." Kieo notices my look. "What do you plan on doing after this?" Kieo asks Luna. "Practice. Mainly more practice." Shade answers. "Well do you mind if we join you? I've gotta get some photos of dancers for my portfolio." Kieo asks. "Of course!" Luna cheers. I give her a passionate kiss before she leaves.

• Luna •
Before I could leave, Robert gave me a passionate kiss and we hugged for five minutes. "I'll be coming back. I'll make sure of it." I tell him after stepping back. "I know I'm just going to miss you. Your practices have getting longer and longer. So less time for me to be with you. Anyways you better be coming back tonight. I've got a crocodile show on tonight for our special VIP guests." Robert whines and reminds me. "Don't worry I'll be back and hour or two before the show even starts. We've booked the dance studio for a specific amount of time. Plus I told Kieo about tonight and he has bought tickets for himself and Jashlem." I reassure him. I check to make sure I didn't reveal anything for one of our performances for tonight. "Luna! Time to go!" Shade yells out for me. "I'll see you soon." I tell Robert. I give him a quick kiss and head off. "You didn't reveal anything did you?" Miles whispers to make sure no expert heard him. "I didn't trust me. Now Kieo, is Kai, Leo, Chai-Lee, Veronycia, Luke, Penny, Kirri, Maja, Sunny, Eleerie, Red, Angelina and Diego all here?" I ask Kieo. "Yep they're gonna meet us at the dance studio." Kieo answers. "I'm confused are you taking pictures or not?" Jashlem interrupts. "Nope. Just had to say that to make sure Robert didn't suspect anything." Kieo answers. As soon as we open the door we are greeted by everyone. "Hello Luna, Shade and Miles!" Penny cheers. Well all receive hugs from her as well. "Hey sis! Been a few months since I saw you last." Leo says going in for a hug. "It's good that we aren't fighting." I reply. "I like it too." Leo says breaking the hug. "Yeah after this myself, Kirri, Penny, Maja, Sunny, Creedine and Briella are all heading to another universe with the newest character Kandee." Kai says and then proceeds to give me a hug. "Now that everything's cooled down and Icey is keeping an eye on enemies, it's nice to relax. But I'm sure that Kieo, Kai and Red have been doing more than just relaxing." Diego says and wiggles his eyebrows at the three guys. "Hey just because we are in relationships doesn't mean we've lost anything. I'm sure Kieo hasn't." Red points his finger at Diego. "I wouldn't say hasn't." Jashlem corrects Red. "Wait you have?! But your eight-teen going nineteen. And he's like what twenty maybe older?" Red says shocked. "It's okay Jashlem is nice. And gentle." Kieo replies back shyly. "Hey! We are here to practice not talk about relationships and our s*x lives." Shade reminds them all.

• Shade •
"Right everyone get your shoes on and start warming up." I tell everyone. But like usual they never listen to me because I don't fight like the rest of them. "OI! SHADE GAVE YOU A DEMAND AND YOU SHOULD FOLLOW HIM. After all he is the one teaching us the moves to go along with them." Luna steps in. "Sorry." They all apologise. "What was your demand shade?" V asks. "Get your shoes on and start warming up." I repeat my demand. Everyone puts their shoes on and start to stretch. "Thanks Luna for that." I whisper to Luna. "It's okay. I know what it feels like to be ignored. Before Luna and I became number four on the list we weren't ever listened to. We were sixth actually. But then she changed the order. And moved the titles onto most used characters. You and miles are heading up the list. You'll get there." Luna reassured me. "Kandee is pretty new and some of the rainbow spirits, Kai, Creedine and Briella have to listen to her in the other universe because she was made for that one but it does get frustrating. You just gotta keep going." Luna finishes off. "All right guys so first we will start off with our synchronised group dancing. One group at the front which will consist of Luna up front. Feathering out to Penny on the left and Diego on the right. Behind them will be Kieo on the left and Leo on the right. Group two Miles in the front. Then on left behind him will be Kirri and on the right Red. Behind those two on the left is Eleerie and on the right Sunny. Next group, I'm at the front and behind me to the right is Kai, left is V. Behind them left is Maja, right is Sunny. Right in the middle of the two back people in each group. Luna you'll have Chai-Lee. Miles, Luke. And I'll have Angelina. Got all that?" I ask everyone. They all nod and we start practicing.