The Crocodile Trip - Luna, Robert & Bindi

• Bindi •
"Today we will be going on a trip! As a break from your end of semester one art assignment. I know that this won't be your ideal vacation or trip, but we will be going on a crocodile trip. Technically Chandler and Robert are in this expert area mainly, so Miles and I will be looking out for other animals; while Robert and Chandler handle the crocodiles. The art side will be up to you three like usual." I reveal to the three artists. I've been so excited and I couldn't hold in the surprise any longer. "As Bindi has just explained, but failed to say when we are planning to leave. We will be leaving after Luna finishes her third art piece. We decided to go after she finished the third piece only because you two boys have finished the third one and are drawing up your concepts. And thankfully you are only in your rough sketching stage. So this trip will hopefully give you some ideas. As well as a break. I know that Luna has already taken one day off but this trip will be going for two weeks or maybe three." Robert adds on. "We've also talked to your professor and he's agreed that you can do your fourth piece at the places that we will visit." Chandler adds in with more detail. Their faces showed surprise, excitement and confusion. That last emotion confused me. I couldn't understand why they were so confused. "Why do you three look so confused?" I ask them, curious to know the reason. "We're just confused because our professor is rather quite strict. He follows the assignment by the letter. And he usually disapproves of something different." Shade explains. "Yeah it was hard to get him to agree, but we outlined and used our own words to make the "rule" of following the experts lead into a different direction. The only thing that Mum changed was that the piece could be done anywhere that the experts and artists went. As long as its still based on the experts and what they do, the placement of where the art goes shouldn't matter. And he agreed." I explain to them all.

• Robert •
We seperate off and while the rest of us besides Luna started packing, Luna went out to finish off her art piece. "Hey Robert, so because we need to pack should we bring all of our art supplies? Because if we do, then I can assure you that our art stuff will weigh much more than our clothing." Shade asks after walking into my room. "Yes. You need to pack the art supplies you will require for the next piece and if you need anything else, I suggest going and buying it now. We'll be in outback, so art stores will be very hard to find. Pack whatever you need." I reassure Shade. "Okay thanks Robert!" Shade walks out of the room, leaving me to pack. I wonder how Luna is doing?

• Luna •
"Ugh. This might be a close second to being one of the biggest pieces I've done by far." I say to myself. "Wow that looks amazing!" Terri startled me coming through the door from behind. "Yeah, I think it's a close second to being one of the biggest pieces I've done. And I'm quite proud of it too. All that's left to do is highlights and a few shadows. And then I'm finished on this piece." I explain to Terri. "So you think you'll be done today?" Terri asks as I continue to work. "I hope so." Crossing my fingers and holding up my arm. "Okay I'll leave you to it. See you for dinner!" Terri says walking out the door. "I wonder if this was what Robert was talking about? Trying to avoid people who need or refuse to be rejected for attention. It sure is a good way to relieve ourselves of what happened a week ago." I wonder to myself.