One Hour - Luna

"Security took care of the kid. Let's take our one hour off." I said to Shade and Miles. "Let me guess you got called out?" Miles asks me. "Yea I did." I replied back. "We did too, but we didn't end up kissing the host" Shade replies back laughing. I punch him on the shoulder. "Luuuunnnaaaa" is all I could hear from the distance. "Shit he found us." I say to both Miles and Shade. "You can run. The quarters aren't that far from here." Shade says. I started running towards the quarters. I unlock the door, open it up and get in. I then lock the door. "Hey where did she go?" The boy asked Shade and Miles. "Probably off to have a sleep. We were heading that way, but now I want to eat." Miles replies back to the guys question. "Show me where your quarters are. Point me in the direction." The young boy demands. "One moment please." Shade says and pulls Miles in to talk to him. "Are you nuts?" Shade asks Miles. "We lead him in the direction of the meet and greet, tell Robert and then it's all good." Miles replies back. "Good idea." Shade says back. "Okay we will show you. Follow us." Shade says and leads the way. As they get closer to the meet and greet, they mention to the young boy that there are secret codes to each room and he is not allowed to know the passcode. So they put a blind fold on him. "Oh yeah forgot to mention. These security locks say the numbers out loud so we need to put earplugs in too." Miles adds on. And so they put earplugs into the boys ears. "Okay we are nearly there." Shade says. Miles makes eye contact with Robert. Miles makes his way to Roberts side of the meet and greet and explains everything to him. At this point Robert is red with anger. This guy will not leave his precious angel alone. "Okay I'll send the security team after him." Robert says to Miles. "No need, he's right there. He thinks he's going inside her quarters." Miles says pointing at the guy. "I have five more minutes left of this meet and greet. I'll go straight to the quarters after this is over." Robert says to Miles. After five minutes Robert bolted past Bindi and headed straight the quarters. "Hey open up." Robert knocks on my door. "Who is it?" I ask. "Come on you know it's me. Robert?" Robert answers. "Say something that only you would know about me." I ask him. "I know that your favourite flower is a sunflower." Robert replies. In an instant I opened the door. My arms are around his neck and lips smashed against his. He grabs me by the legs, squats down and picks me up. Now my legs are wrapped around his waist and his hands are placed on my ass. We continue kissing each other, my hands are brushing through his hair. He lays me onto the bed and crawls on top of me. "Wait don't you have a show?" I ask him. "Nah I've got like two hours off and then it's off to the crocodiles. That's if I don't get called for an emergency wildlife rescue." He replies back. "Okay let's just kiss for now. Until we get a longer time frame in private. Okay?" I ask him. "Okay." He replies back and starts kissing me again. I have him a love bite on his chest. I'm hoping that no one notices it. "Robert you've got 30 minutes to the crocodile show. Over." Roberts radio went off. We stopped kissing for a while. *pant* "Ah yeah okay I'll be there in five. Over and out." Robert replies back as I'm kissing him on the neck.  "Come on my Angel. Time for us to feed some dangerous creatures." Robert says. "The only dangerous creature around here is me. Rawr!" I reply back with my hands up like a T-Rex. "Your so cute. How can you be a dangerous creature? I mean you can be feisty." Robert says back cupping my face with his hands and kisses my forehead.  "I'll be out there soon, you go on ahead." I say to Robert as I start changing. "I am not leaving without you. You k-" Robert was about to finish his sentence but he had turned to me and caught me half way through getting undressed. "Too bad we didn't have long enough break time." He says smiling and leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed, looking at me. As I finish getting ready. I walk out in long skinny ripped jeans in black and cropped hoodie that was just long enough to cover my whole bra. And of course my black converse shoes. "Okay let's go." I say out loud but not yelling. "No way. Your not wearing that hoodie. Even though I'll be tackling a crocodile, I'd like that no guy is checking out my girl." Robert says back to me. "Your already late. It's okay you can go. Bindi will take me." I told Robert. "Okay. But you better be there." He says after finally caving in. We kiss each other and parted ways. Okay time to look through some of his hoodies and wear some short ripped denim shorts. I find his wildlife warriors hoodie and put that on. It's a little baggy. But that's okay. I change my long jeans to my short shorts or what I call high shorts. And I put my hair into two braids. "Hi Bindi! Ready to go to the late night crocodile show?" I asked Bindi. "I sure am! Chandler is already there with Robert. Have you got your art supplies?" Bindi asked me, making sure that I didn't forget my supplies. "Yep I've got my tablet. I'll be doing a digital art piece." I replied back to Bindi. As we arrive to the venue, we pop around to the back stage part. I can see Chandler and Robert off in the distance. I think they're discussing something. "Hi Bindi!" Chandler calls out to his wife. As Robert heads this is head instantly snapped up and looked for Bindi and I. I start to walk up to him. He started to panic because he couldn't see me. "Hey!" I yelled out trying to squeeze through the tiniest gap between to people. I finally got through the gap but I trip over and he catches me. I stand up taller, he grabs my waist and kisses me. We pull apart for some much needed air. "I was so worried. I kept checking my watch and my phone." Robert said and then kissed me again. We part again. "Do like what I'm wearing now?" I say and did a twirl. As then to face Robert his face was bright red. "Like it that much huh?" I said wrapping my arms around his neck. "That jumper suits you so much better than me. And those are some very short shorts your wearing." He replies back with a smile and then tinge of jealously. "Hey...shh it's okay no need to get jealous there bad boy. I'll be with Bindi for the whole night. So no need to get worried and plus Shade and Miles will be there too." I said back trying to calm him down. "A bad boy and an angel together? What will people think?" Robert flirted back to me. "That this is all yours and no one else's." I replied back.