Fashion - Luna

• Luna •
"High fashion hard to come by. Who do you know that can create such amazing designs?" Robert asked me completely confused on how I got my hands on high end fashion pieces. "I have a friend. She's a sassy, all attitude and huge bite fashion designer. Student fashion designer. Her and another friend. Her name is Kianni. She's working in Paris right now though. She sends me some of her work." I answer truthfully. Robert and I have been together for almost a year now and I don't see the need to lie to him at all. I may be good at lying but there's just no reason to. "I've been wanting to go see her and how she's doing but I can't exactly leave." I admitted my true feelings. I miss her so much. I haven't seen her in such a long time.

"Well how about we take a holiday. There's no shows at the moment due to renovations and I know that everyone would love to go." Robert suggested. "Are you being serious?" I had to take a double take on him. "Yes. We need the break." Robert nodded. And now we are here. In Paris, with Bindi, Chandler, Terry, Shade and Miles following behind us as we search for Kianni's studio apartment. "This should be the place." I held up my phone and it all matched.

We knocked on the door and it was answered by Jashlem. Kieo's boyfriend. "Come on in. You must be the Australians that Kianni was talking about. They're just around the corner." Jashlem said with a strong French accent. "Jashlem! Don't forget to leave it unbuttoned!" Kianni screamed from the other room. How could I tell it was her? Well Kianni has a distinct sound to her voice. Annoyance when she forgets something. "Where is that sassy, all attitude and big bite fashion designer?" I wandered around and Kianni popped her head out. "You called?" Kianni giggled.

"Your in the city of love and you came here?" Kieo questioned our choices. "Okay well Robert and I may of had an R rated night last night but the city of love doesn't jus mean with your partner but friends too." I stuck out my tongue and he flipped me off. Always good to see Kieo.

"Spill. I need to know everything." Robert, Bindi, Chandler, Shade and Miles left with Kieo and Jashlem to get some lunch. So I started the story. "We had landed and jet lagged as hell. It was night time and the only thing we knew would get us tired would to go out for a run. However this isn't the zoo. So I suggested something a little more mature." I started off with. "Oh this is going to get spicy." Kianni clapped her hands. "We started of kissing of course, French kissing is sloppy work but someone with talent can pull it off and make it a huge turn on. Robert is that man." Kianni squealed.

"He moved me to the bed and started to take off my clothing. Of course I didn't want to be the only one naked and cold. Get this the room we are in doesn't have an aircon switch. Anyways, he was gentle when he touched me and moved down my neck. I have a couple hickeys and they're big ones. That's why my hair is down. He played with my boobs and smirked when he heard a small moan from me. Sure I'm short and a tad under weight but my boobs make up for that." I sassed back with attitude. "18+ coming up!" Kianni was so invested in my sex life it was weird.

"He moved down and took off my underwear. And man can he eat you out. And my moans were a touch on the extremely loud side. He pinched my nipple as he kept on eating me out. Getting so over heated I moaned out his name. He took out his penis and it was well above the average size. I was small and he was big. I was kinda scared. Anyways he put on a Condom and put it in gently and slowly. And well blood came out and I started to feel pleasure." I was now blushing. "He thrusted and I asked him to go faster, which he did. In the end we both finished and ended up sleeping in till nine in the morning." I finished the story there.

Robert came back with the others and gave me lunch. "I'm happy that your happy. And I'm also very aware of your sexual content in your relationship now. So if you mess up in any way I will find out. I will hunt you down, jump on you when you least expect it, pull out your throat and then feed you to the crocodiles. Am I clear?" Kianni threatened him.

"Crystal." Robert gulped and was terrified of her. "Don't worry Dude. I'll do so much more then that if you mess up. I'll make sure they'll never find the body or the murder weapon." Kieo glared daggers into Roberts eyes. "They're kinda over protective when it comes to me. But at least now you know what to expect if things do go south with our relationship. Just to warn you, they'll all get a go in after Leo is finished with you. Be careful honey." I winked at Robert and started to eat my lunch.