Night off - Luna & Robert

• Luna •
"It's nice to just have a rest. I hope you liked your birthday." I plop myself onto the couch. "It was amazing. You were amazing." Robert passes me a cup of tea. "Tomorrow its back to it. Second semester. I could just sit here for days." I wasn't lying, it is a very comfy lounge. "Should we watch a movie?" Robert asks flicking through Netflix. "Ooo the lost smurf village." I sat there looking and sounding like a child. Truth was I had never seen the movie before. It was heading towards winter and I remember how I was always cold in my bed. "Can I sleep with you tonight?" I ask Robert. "I was going to ask you that. So yes you can." Robert admits. "Yay!" I cheer. "I'm going to have a lot of glitter in my bed aren't I?" Robert asks. "Duh." Like that was even a question to ask. "Okay the movie is starting!" I shush Robert. It's nice to be able to relax after the first semester exams. We had just completed our theories for the exam and had to present them. Thanks to the coronavirus I've been able to have privacy while creating my semester exam pieces. Shade would always complain when someone would interrupt him. Even if it was miles and I doing the interrupting. "You seem to be day dreaming." Robert brings me back down to earth. "Yeah I'm just thinking about how big last semester was. Well for us artists." I blab out. "I mean for you guys this is your normal everyday life. I mean I get called a vampire because I don't usually sleep and I'm a fast runner. That's what shade called me when we went on our first trip." I add on. "Vampires aren't real. He was most likely just joking." Robert laughed it off. "Yeah." I laugh.

• Next day •
"Hey guys ready to get back to it?" I ask in enthusiastic way hoping that the two boys aren't so clumped about starting with theory. "Can we sleep?" Miles asks barely half awake. "You ask that question every single time. And every single time I say no. So what do you think the answer will be this time?" I ask sarcastically. "Yes?" Miles has not learned anything or maybe he keeps forgetting. "No." I smugly reply back. I grab miles by the wrists and pull him up with all my strength. Even though I am very strong, miles resists and tries to pull back. "Miles we aren't going to get anywhere with your lack of enthusiasm." I huff out. There's only one way he'll get up. I let go of his wrists while trying to pull him up. Tripping backwards, I land on the floor; on my tailbone. And boy did it hurt. Now for the next phase of my plan, I start to cry. In and instant miles is up and off the floor, in a hurry trying to comfort me. "Ha! Works every time." I laugh off. But to be completely honest I did actually hurt my tailbone. But I wasn't going to let that ruin my victory. As we split off, I spot Robert. Smiling and waving at him, I run up to him and give him a bear wrap hug. Wrapping my legs and arms around his body.

• Robert •
Just getting the meat ready for the crocodiles, I notice Luna walking towards me. I smile and wave at her. Her hair just shines in the sun and her eyes sparkle like crystal clear morning dew. Snapping out of my sun daze I notice Luna running straight towards me. She wraps her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck. Her signature bear wrap hug. And as usual it pushes me over. "I like your outfit for today." I compliment her. She's wearing a short skirt, an oversized hoodie and a pair of platform boots. I'm guessing she stole the hoodie from my wardrobe. "Boop!" She cheers and boops my nose. A huge gust of wind come from behind her and her skirt goes up, I immediately like a good boyfriend stand behind her. "Good thing I bought these." She takes out these thigh lace clips that clip onto a short pair of dance shorts. Now she looks even more Lolita and cute. As we walk towards the stands she takes off her hoodie and reveals a crop top that has the same lace clips on her thighs. If it wasn't hard enough before she took off the hoodie for me to hold back my jealously when boys and creepy men would look at her. "I know I'm sorta underdressed but I can defend myself and security men." She points out. "Yeah but you're revealing a bit. And you look so cute. It will be hard for me to keep my jealousy at bay." I tell her. "Have you forgotten something you did last night?" She pulls her hair back and reveals a huge love bite on her neck. She ties her hair up. Scratching the back of my neck and laughing slightly, to avert everyone's looks. "Love bites are sorta like showing other boys that I'm your territory even though I don't belong to you like an object. And plus these clothes cover the other ones you gave me." She puts her hands on her hips and looks at me directly in my eyes. "Not to mention I lost-" I covered her mouth with my hand to stop her from saying anything else out loud. "Okay I'll try my hardest to keep my jealousy at bay." I cave in.