He's back part two - Luna, Leo & Robert

• Robert •
"You know you're very mischievous sometimes. Tricking me like that." I say to Luna as we walk out of the quarters. "I know, but what can you do? You turned me on but didn't proceed. So I thought to give you some of your own medicine." Luna replies back with a mischievous smile plastered on her face. Luna wasn't looking where she was going and bumped into someone. "I'm so sorry!" Luna apologised offering her hand out to help them back up. "It's you! I found you!" As soon as I heard that voice I recognised who she bumped into. "You can apologise to me by maybe going out with me?" The creep says literally right in front of me. "I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend and I'm going out on a date with him tonight." Luna explains to him. "He won't be your boyfriend for much longer." He says. My anger is boiling so much I'm about to snap. "Robert is my boyfriend. And I HIGHLY doubt you'd be able to change anything." Luna says snapping her fingers in his face. I swear this girl is the one. Just for me. "I know something that will change your mind." He replies back with a sheepish grin. He leans in to go kiss MY GIRLFRIEND. But luckily she picked up on it and pushed him away. "Just go away! You made me feel uncomfortable the first time you started talking to me. And now your stalking me! JUST GO AWAY!" Luna screams in his face. While all this is going on I notice just a few hundred meters away from us is Leo. I thought she had left. Strange. "I'll be right back. I think I may have found a secret weapon." I say pointing out that I have spotted Leo.

• Leo •
I was just walking around when I my eyes met with a familiar face. "LEO!" Robert screams out to me. "What's up Robert?" I ask smiling. "Luna is dealing with this creep who made her uncomfortable on the first day and now he's started to stalk her. And just then he tried to kiss her! Come help her now!" Robert yells out. No one makes my own twin sister uncomfortable. "Hey!" I scream out to the creep. "Don't you DARE touch my sister!" I scream at the guy. He turns around to face me and looks at me with disbelief in his eyes. "She's your sister? Really?" He asks in a sarcastic tone. As if he really cares. "I'm her TWIN sister actually. And I told you to stay away from her!" I reply back. I pushed him to the ground and crouched down to make eye contact. "I told you not to touch her. Twice! I warned you not to touch her twice! And you didn't listen! If I hear that you try to pull this shit again, I will personally rip you into tiny shreds! Got it?" I yell at him pushing my point finger into his chest. All he does is nod. "Now leave!" I add on. He scrambles to his feet and runs away.

• Luna •
"The nerve of some people to today." Leo says getting up from her crouching position. "I know. Leo I thought you said you left?" I ask her tilting my head to the side. "I was going to. But it turns out that my flight wasn't until after the school holidays. I had forgotten the due date." She replies rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Geez I've left you behind for too long you've become so disorganised." I laugh to kill off some of the awkwardness. "I missed you. And I have a piece of artwork to show you." I say taking her in for a hug. "Thanks Leo! You saved us for a second there." Robert says walking back to us. "It's okay. What are sisters for?" Leo rhetorically asks. "We have a date to get to. So tomorrow you are to come back here, so I can show you a piece of artwork." I demand Leo. "You got it captain!" Leo solutes me. We hug each other and go our seperate ways.