1- team 4

— you are 12–

Y/n prov~
My team had a mission we had look after team 7 till they get to their destination. I was walking  with one of my team mates Jessica "ooo I can't wait to see Kakashi he so cute!" She shouts I roll my eye and laugh at her " I don't see why you like kakashi so much he seems like he's heartless" I say shrugging my shoulders she looked at me like she wanted to slap me.

We made it I see Obito Rin and Kakahi and Minato. "They are here to make sure you get to ur destination" my sensei said and walked off without a care in the world. We bow our heads "well alright let's get going I guess" minato said. Rin was trying to talk to Kakashi the whole time Jessica looked mad about Rin and Obito to looked mad at Kakashi. I sigh at the sight of Obito looking at Rin "Mhm is y/n senju in love with Obito uchiha what an odd situation" Rosie said with a smug look on her face.  My face burn red "N-no I'm not don't say such ridiculous things Rosie" I shout "yeah right ur face says otherwise" she pointed at my face I smack the back of her head we froze when she heard a laughter come from behind us we turn slowly to see minato laughing at us.

My face burn brighter then before crap I forgot that he was behind us he heard the whole conversation about Obito. I turn around fast and walked ahead with Rosie running behind me. After  a while after walking we had to take a break I stayed by my team mates the whole time.

"God I hate rin she's trying to take kakashi away from me" Jessica pouted "i don't know rin kinda of hot" me and Jessica snapped our heads to Rosie she looked at us and slapped her hand over her mouth my smile grew wide as the Cheshire Cat "you like rin Rosie Haruno" I smirked at her she froze "No! I don't!" She said I shook my head yeah right she totally has a thing for rin. " I'm going to go tell her" Jessica says about to run off "JESSICA UZUMAKI DONT YOU DARE SAY ANYTHING!" Rosie screams  I sigh in disbelief.

We walked  a good while we finally arrived at our destination. " good luck you guys" I said "thank you for the luck" Obito shouts I feel my cheeks burn red I turn around and walk off with my team I smile Obito I hope everything goes well "he'll be fine he's going to be hokage one day" I whispered to my self.

But how wrong I was.

🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭🍭