New year same idiots

Canada woke up on the floor of a party house covered in whisky and glitter.

"Huh," Canada said. He looked around to see multiple others waking up the same way.

"Where are my pants?" Mexico asked, looking down at his pant-less legs.

"I'm wearing them for some reason," Texas said, as he looked around.

"Where is Ame?" Texas asked. America walked out of one of the bathrooms upon hearing his name.

"I think I swapped outfits with someone...," America said.

"You low key pull off that skirt though," Mexico said.

"Hey guys?" They heard from the ceiling. They looked up to see Australia taped to the ceiling. "Can you get me down?" Australia asked.

"Don't worry, I'm coming," Britain said, trying to pick up France who was still out cold.

"Ugh... what happened?" Greenland asked, struggling to stand up.

"You blacked out too?!" Canada exclaimed. Greenland rubbed his eyes.

"Look, it's the new year.... I gotta have fun at least once in my life," Greenland said.

"I haven't had this much liquor in my system since the roaring twenties!" New Jersey exclaimed.

"Wait, weren't we on prohibition then though?" Virginia asked. America and his states all glanced at each other and then burst out laughing.

"Alright, Alright! The parties over now. It's time to clean up," London exclaimed. Everyone who was awake groaned, but started cleaning up anyway.

"Um... Tex... can I have my pants back?" Mexico asked.

"I don't know why I have them... where are my pants?" Texas asked.

"I think they're in the fireplace?" Utah said, pointing at an unlit fireplace with half burnt pants sitting in them.

"Why does a party house have a fireplace?" Texas asked.

"This used to be some rich dudes mansion, but I think he died or something so they turned it into a party house," New York said.

"Nice... hold on, if my pants are burnt up, then what am I supposed to wear?!" Texas exclaimed.

"Not my problem, give me my pants back!" Mexico exclaimed. The two began wrestling for the right to wear pants as everyone else kept cleaning.

"So... does anyone remember anything from last night?" Nova Scotia asked while cleaning.

"The last thing I remember was..... I don't know, but I know I was somewhere around here," Alberta said.

"I remember the karaoke! After that was a blur...," Manitoba said. "But Canada! I'm surprised! It's been years since I last heard you sing, and you still sound great!" Manitoba exclaimed. Canada's face went pale in an instant (although his face was already pretty pale to begin with).