"Christopher..." Ellie giggled entangling her fingers in his messy curls. "What are you doing?"

"I want to make love to you." He responded raising his head and looked in her eyes. "Last night you cut me off but not today, Ellie."

"Babe!" Ellie was about to protest but he covered her mouth with his hands to prevent her from saying more. His blues eyes piercing hers.

"I feel great." He told her and then pecked her, taking his hand away.

"But..." Ellie was about to say but he attacked her neck with his delicious and irresistible juicy and wet kisses. She closed her eyes and inhaled.

"No but." Chris whispered.

"No... Chris!" Ellie squealed as she saw him disappear under the covers.

She grabbed his face with her hands at the same time to make him stop, but he pulled her nightgown up and started planting kisses on her stomach, then on her belly, tickling her with his trimmed beard as he kissed his way down. Ellie began to laugh.

"You are tickling me!" She told him, pulling the covers up and looking down at him.

Chris didn't respond, though she saw him smile. Then, he tugged his fingers in the waist of her red lace panties and began to pull it down.

"Chris, I'm serious." Ellie said and tried to stop him, but he was faster and got away from her imprisoning hands, pulling her panties off her feet. "Chris..." Ellie panted there, already turned on for she knew what he was going to do.

"Shush." He commanded.

"Chris!" She tried again, her voice almost failing her.

Chris grabbed her knees and parted her legs and next, he dove his head between her legs not giving her a chance to think twice. He'd have it his way.

"Oh shit!" Ellie exclaimed as his warm mouth closed over her lips.

Next, a moan escaped her throat and her back arched a little as his tongue slid up and down over her outer folds. Feeling her giving in, his tongue played around her entrance, and Ellie's hands went to the back of his head, pulling him in as she moaned again. Then, he found her clit and circled it and rubbed over it with his firm tongue.

"Oh God, Chris..." Ellie hissed, closing her eyes, and letting herself go that very moment. There was no turning back from that point.

Chris focused on that little nub, teasing it, and rolling over it with his tongue. When he began to lick up and down insistently, Ellie's body shuddered in a perfect response to his moves.

"Fuck..." She breathed low and then a long hiss was heard.

Chris eagerly explored her sex. The more she responded to it, the more he held her in place and teased her. His soft lips and warm mouth suckled on her womanhood as his tongue twirled around her clit. He sucked her clit up between his lips and rubbed at it with the tip of his tongue. Ellie's back arched deeply, as she moaned.

"Fuck... do that..." She breathed.

Chris obeyed. He rubbed at her trapped sensitive point over and over again, hearing her moan and grunt louder and louder. He knew she was close by the little tremors of her thighs or the way her legs were closing around his face. Her hands tugging gently onto his hair.

"Oh shit... don't stop..." Ellie begged him and he almost smiled, how he loved to feel her so out of control under his command. "I'm gonna come. Chris..." She said.

Chris continued holding her clit with his lips, rubbing it gently and repeatedly, enticing the orgasm out of her while her pale, smooth thighs shook around his head even more.