37. Right Time, Right Place

Start from the beginning

"I am. You want me to baby you," she said, massaging his calf muscles. "Woo, woo, woo! It's going to be okay."

"Well, at least I'll have you with me every night to ease my achy bones."

She cuddled beside him in bed. "I'm actually excited. I've seen you perform many times but touring with you, it's going to be a little different."

"Just gotta make sure you're safe, with guards at all times. I don't want you anywhere near a crazed fan, babe. Fuck that! If shit popping off, it's over."

"We'll be safe. We won't travel together. Throw them off my scent, they just want to mob you."

"I'll take that...but you, my son, naw," he said.

Kitty moved the ice packs from his knees and straddled him.

"Now, are you too sore to you know, have your way with me?"

He was, but if he just lay there, Kitty could just have her way with him.

"Babe, if you can get him up, do what you gotta do."

She started kissing on his neck, then licking down his chest. Well, that did not take long, he sprang into attention. Kitty kept kissing down his stomach till she made her way to his rock hard length and she put it in her warm mouth. He lay there like a wimp and let her suck him like a tootsie roll pop. He sure was missing good head all this time. There would never, ever be anyone else he wanted to be buried inside. He blessed the gods for sending him this woman.

His phone going off interrupted their bliss. She stopped and reached for his phone, but he pulled her away.

"Girl, I know you not gonna answer that and not finish what you were doing."

"Ice, it could be anyone," she said, snatching his phone up.

She answered his phone more than he answered his own phone. Whoever it was, he was not in a talking mood.

"It's Zack."

"Then really don't answer it." He took the phone from her. "Come on babe, finish what you were doing."

"Beg me for it," she said, licking his chest.

"I ain't too proud to beg. Please, baby, please! Suck me dry baby."

Kitty went back to work. Then her phone started going off beside his. He snatched it up and cut it off before she could make a move. Whatever the fuck it was, it would wait. Kitty was down there handling business and she was putting in overtime, no need to interrupt her flow.

He kept thinking, what if he had met Kitty back in the day. What if they went to Kickapoo High together? He was a year older, but he was sure he would have seen her sexy ass and scooped her up and made her his chick. He knew she said she stayed a virgin till she was eighteen, but he probably would have got them panties. He was that confident in himself. Then Kitty would have been by his side as he rose to fame and they would have built their empire together. The mall would have been done years ago. They would be on their fourth or fifth shorty by now. 

Then again...they met at the right moment in each other lives. His dumb ass would have cheated on her because getting head and fucking with groupies was his life back then. Kitty was not the type of chick to stand for that. He would have lost a good thing and been miserable for the rest of his life. It was wild the more he thought about it.

Right time, right place.

Fuck!" he said, moving Kitty out the way as he almost climaxed. He didn't want to blow right now, or else he would not have enough in him to enjoy her more.