𝙴𝚙𝚒𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎 𝟹|𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚕

Start from the beginning

But Bright had a different idea in mind.

As soon as we reached the inside of our gorgeously intricate room, he dragged me to the soft king-sized bed with all of its glory. He started to skillfully entice me with his warm and moist mouth over my own, his large and warm hands that caressed my body making me insane for a moment, the amount of thrill he had given as he peeled off every single clothing that clung to my skin, and him grinding his hips against mine mercilessly making my whole body just react, and my voice giving off some breathy moans. I did try my best to struggle against him and asked for such lust-inducing skills to be put to a halt since we're in a new city - we need to see it. Bright just shrugged off my reasoning to stop and reminded me that it was our honeymoon and the twins might want more added on top of Zellie. And this time was supposed to be our bridal night in the middle of the sun shining so brightly against the windowpane. It wasn't like we've never done these things countless times at home - we did.

But it was very good. So much - I didn't have any regrets.

Though we did have a chance to visit some of the places that I've wanted to see the next day...in the afternoon...since I couldn't get up in the morning because my hips were killing me. And if I'd try and walk, I'd only find myself limping and groaning from sudden zaps of pain.

Anyway...we were able to squeeze ourselves amongst the crowd that had also chosen to walk around the same time as we did. There were a couple of them who were also tourists such as us that wandered by narrow alleys, watched beautifully sculpted fountains that made us in awe, and made light strolls around the piazzas until I had enough. It was fun, but my head started to pulsate in pain from the heat of the sun, and the constant struggle to not bump into anyone in such crowded places. Soon, we packed some of our luggage and visit one of the most famous wineries in Tuscany so we could soon get a taste of their executive of caliber wines.

And that was how we landed in this vineyard, hand-picking some of the grapes, and would do some wine tasting, and probably bring home a bottle or two that we could also enjoy at our rented room in Florence - if time allowed for us to go back just before the sunset. And maybe, just maybe, shower each other endless forms of love in the king-sized bed, that part, I'd leave to Bright's choice.

Thankfully, the sun was still up when we were able to go back to the century-old building, and into the massive room that we have been once I opened the door of entry. Sloppily, I placed the bottle of wine that we purchased from earlier, then flicked my shoes on the side before allowing myself to sprawl on the soft mattress. The amount of pain that I've felt on my calves was almost killing me, and that was the only time that I actually hated the person who planned for us to go to that winery. Walk around on the uneven and hard soil against our shoes, under the scorching heat of the sun, and the amount of sweat that clung unto my skin was making me feel grimaced.

Oh, that was me!

Following behind me was a smiling Bright who then flicked his own shoes right beside mine before sitting on the edge of the bed where I was. I cast a glance at my husband who still looked so fresh while I was drained to the bone.

"Tired?" Bright asked all the while unbuttoning my button-down shirt. I nodded making him smile which indicated that he wanted to snicker at the amount of misery that I was in - but held back because he knew too well the amount of nagging he'd get once he started teasing me about it. And there was this smug message all over his face saying that I should have been more active with my training, then I wouldn't look like someone who had been robbed off of freshness and energy.

Sitting criss-cross applesauce on the bed, I scooted closer to Bright and found myself snuggled on the crook of his neck as I inhaled his scent. My husband then made small chaste pecks on the side of my head all the while tracing the outline of my spine with his slender fingertips.