After getting ready the next day we were just waiting for Bonnie to show up and perform the spell. 

I had already written out a fuck up book for her and Nik would give her his blood after she was done.

I drank a blood bag mixed with coffee as we waited. 

I silently observed my mates. 

Murphy was currently stuffing his face while Eli and Nik were scheming together. 

Bellamy was still being distant, he was trying not to make it obvious but I had attention to detail and his actions were practically screaming to me. 

He had continued to watch as much as possible even going as far as re-watching the show now. He wants to go back, doesn't he?

I turned away from him and focused on the three mates who wanted my attention instead of obsessing over the one who was pulling away.

 I had tried to talk to him and he had only shut me out.

It was about an hour later when Bonbon arrived. 

We were surprised to see the Salvatore's behind her. 

We just welcomed them in and showed her the supplies. 

She immediately got to work spelling them while the Salvatore's tried to stare me down. 

"What do you want?" I ask, raising an eyebrow. 

"Is the cure real?" Stefan asked while Damon sent him a glare. 

My face immediately hardened and they definitely took note of it. 

"A cure for immortality does exist but not a cure for vampirism. Not to mention to get this cure you have to wake Siles and that is a monumentally bad Idea. unless of course, you would like to meet the originator of your line" I say with a smirk at the end. 

The brothers sputtered a bit "what the hell does that mean?" Damon asked incredulously.

I sent them a patronizing smirk "well just that little bunny eater here is a doppelganger of Siles himself, just like Elana is a doppelganger of his Girlfriend Amara" I say evenly before just leaning back in my seat in a relaxed way

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

I sent them a patronizing smirk "well just that little bunny eater here is a doppelganger of Siles himself, just like Elana is a doppelganger of his Girlfriend Amara" I say evenly before just leaning back in my seat in a relaxed way. 

They both gaped at me like little stupid fishes and I burst out laughing. 

"WAIT WHAT?" Damon asked shocked. 

I rolled my eyes "you heard what I said, hell that is the whole reason for those two getting together. Once upon a time, the travelers put a love spell on the doppelgangers so that once Silas is killed they will be easier to find. Honestly the fact you still got the girl even with a love spell working against you was impressive" I said to Damon with a smirk as his face lit up and Stefan's dropped.

While the brothers stewed Bonnie took a break to recharge so to speak so I took the opportunity to speak to her "what up bonbon?" I ask casually as I sit next to her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

While the brothers stewed Bonnie took a break to recharge so to speak so I took the opportunity to speak to her "what up bonbon?" I ask casually as I sit next to her. 

She blinked at me for a second "I'm just taking a break for a minute" she said after a second seemingly getting the wrong idea. 

I raised an eyebrow at her "wow you really don't trust vampires do you? Honey, they are just like everyone else, you should be charging them all for spells since they're going to use you anyway why don't you use them instead? Do you know how much you could make selling regular vampires daylight rings? Stop letting yourself be a victim instead be the one using their asses. They can compel themselves millions and they need something from you, use it" I said simply before walking away to go see my mates.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what u think? Yea I'm booting Bellamy from the mates. I wanted to write in an option for her not to stay with them and this is the best way. I'm just not feeling it and any time I naturally try and write him it always ends with him going back to Octavia and rejecting her. Hope u guys have a good holiday. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot. 

The Travelerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें