"Good luck," Tom said before taking off into his path with Joel and Jer. I waved bye to them as they walked off and me and Star headed to math.

"Hey, didn't you move up?" I asked.

"Yeah, but Math is a required first year class and they wouldn't let me miss it. The rest of my classes were moved up though."

"Even Angel class?" I asked, my heart sinking at the thought of her not being there with me.

"Yeah, me and Jer are in another Angel class for second years. Sorry Saron. Maybe if you ask the Headmaster, she'll let you move up."

I groaned in disgust as I walked on until we reached class. We walked into math quickly, heading to the back. I ignored the stares and murmurs as I was beginning to get used to it.

"Hey, you're Saron right?" The girl seated in front of me asked, swiveling around to face me

"Who wants to know?" I asked, defensively.

"You know you ruined everything, right? We were finally going to get a chance to train with one of the Five and now we're all stuck here."

"If you know who I am, you must know what I'm capable of," I snapped back, my eyes gleaming red in anger as my fangs began to emerge. She glared at me before snapping back around in her seat. I caught Star beside me, giving me an empathetic gaze. I smiled weakly before focusing my gaze to the front as our teacher strolled in. She rambled on nonsense for the duration of class until it ended. I picked up my things, quickly rushing out. I pulled out my phone to text Zion when I felt the buzz of him appearing beside me. Smiling, I grabbed him, planting a kiss on his cheek before waving goodbye to Star, who was heading off to her next class.

"So you went to class."

"Star made me."

"Hungry?" He asked, pulling out a wrapped sandwich from his bag.

I grabbed it instantly, unwrapping it and devouring it as my stomach groaned in delight.

"Problem?" He asked, stepping towards the group of girls I hadn't noticed huddled a couple feet away whispering. I grabbed Zion's arm, noticing it was rock hard as he eyed them angrily.

"Zion, it's okay."

"No, it's not. They have no right to treat you like this," he retorted.

"Let's just go," I offered, pulling him away as we headed in the opposite direction. I wrapped my hand in his, rubbing his arm with my other. He slowly loosened up and I could feel his heartbeat slowing.

"Maybe we should leave."

"Where?" I asked, excited at the idea of ditching class.

"I mean away from the Academy," he said, looking into my eyes for an answer.

"Where would we go?"

"Anywhere. It's only a matter of time until someone else attacks you or Liam comes back. It's safer if we leave."

"Zion, we have nowhere to go and you know I can't leave Edward," I answered honestly, smiling gratefully at him for the thought.

He ran his hand through his hair roughly as his jaw tightened.

"Hey, it'll be alright. I'll be fine."

He tightened his grip on my hand, not convinced. He grabbed my hand, taking us to our spot. I smiled as we arrived, less agitated now that we were alone.

"Better?"

"Much better," he replied, grabbing me by my waist and pulling me into him as I giggled. He tucked a loose curl behind my ear as he stroked my face tenderly.