✂️KIM'S RETURN✂️

"I missed these times!" Katie little smiled on her brother as he was enjoying the chance to play some videogame with the pro herself

"I missed these times!" Katie little smiled on her brother as he was enjoying the chance to play some videogame with the pro herself. Katie was known only as bookworm, but in fact, she was the one who tested and learnt Kevin's games so he could have them in future. They used to play all nights together and then sleeping entire weekends, but as older Katie get, she had a lot of responsibilities and school, that she could barely find some time for beloved little brother. "What a lucky shot!" Katie laughed as her brother get 100 points by nailing the hardest jump in game.

It was late. Katie couldn't sleep and because Kevin used to be awake at weekend and played, she haven't seen reason why not to join him. She also little needed some distraction after all. There wouldn't be a minute, she wouldn't be thinking about Edward and today, kind of ruined, party. She ignored Edward after it, absolutely, it was hard, but she was in all honesty somehow so upset about his behavior against her and jumping to Joyce's claws in second. She saw the hopeless way Edward was looking at her when they met in bathroom, but she left him as soon as possible. There was no point for her. He's going to Joyce tomorrow, so why should think differently?

"If he prefers spend time with some whore than you, then it's losed" Kevin commented as he noticed Katie again being losted in her thoughts. "Kevin, mom would kill you if she heard you talk like that" Katie said, but then stroked his arm "But thanks anyway." He just waved his arm "I know who the best is." Katie gave him a warm smile, hugging him by open arm and then continuing the game. They were so into game, that they didn't heard steps coming on other side of corridor, but they heard it as soon as possible, when loud female screaming filled the house. Katie quickly standed up with Kevin in her back, checking what's going on.

It was Kim! She returned from camping, but she was going insane from fear. "There's somebody in my room! Go look!" she yelled, pointing at her room "He's a murderer! He's got an axe! He tried to kill me!" Peg was keeping her in embrace, trying to calm her, but it was hopeless. It didn't taken long to realize she faced with Edward. "Everything's okey" Peg kept saying to her older daughter. Katie and Kevin came over themselves. "Go back to bed, Katie. Both of you!" Bill ordered, but then Edward came out of the room and Kim started to yell even louder than before. He was scared himself. Katie could see it from his frightened and worried eyes.

They were looking around, until they searched Katie's on the end of corridor. He made his way to her, but he got stopped by Bill who turned him opposite "This way." Edward just looked his head back over Katie, who tried to not look, but deep down felt so bad for him. Kim terrified him enough for sure. "Edward's come to live with us. There is nothing to be upset about" Peg was explaining to Kim as she walked her to Kevin's room. "What's that? Are you sleeping here, Katie?" Peg asked as she noticed the second bed was already setted.

"I had some bad dreams last night, I feel always better when Katie's around" Kevin lied to save him and his sister. "Oh, why you didn't tell? Well, that doesn't matter. Tonight you'll have Kim here" Peg said. Meanwhile, Peg was explaining to Kim entire point of Edward being with them, Bill prepared for him a full queen-size bed down, next to smaller bar. "It's all made and everything. Good. There you go" he said, walking Edward to bar "What's the matter? What's wrong? She get you nervous?" Edward didn't responded and just carefully sat on one of the chairs. "You've been cloistered away up in that castle too long. You don't know about the wonderful world of teenage girls. They're all crazy" Bill chuckled.