✂️EDWARD'S SKILLS✂️

Sun was brighting

Sun was brighting. Although it was winter, here in small town of Lutz was never any change. All days were sunny and summer looking. No surprise that one of Katie's wishes was to have at least one classic winter from her books. The one with snow everywhere. She checked the clock as she woke up to find out she really slept little longer, simple Saturday morning. Everyone needs relax after working week, even students and specially bookworms as Katie. She made her way to bathroom, to have a shower, wash teeth and brush her long hair.

The first thing she done after that was way obvious. She checked Kim's room, hoping to find Edward there, but he was gone. Katie felt little worried about that, but quickly realized what was going on as she heard her mom's talking from hall. "The light concealing cream goes on first, then you blend and blend and blend. Blending is the secret. More concealing cream...Your complexion is so fair! Now, this has a touch of lavender in it. I have another idea. We'll cover up the scars and start with a completely smooth surface" Peg was explaining as she was putting all her products on poor Edward's face, trying fix his pale face and skin.

"Mom, what are you doing?" Peg panically turned as she saw her daughter running over, on other side Edward seemed to be brighting from happiness as he saw her. "Katie, dear, you almost brought me an heart attack!" she laughed "What's wrong?" Katie waved her arms, stepping next to Edward "I should be asking that, why you use these on Edward?" Peg was calm "Darling, please. He needs that. And look we're so close to some improvement." Katie shooked her head "I think it was enough for him, what about we rather use water and then spend time on fresh air?" Peg wanted reject, but Edward's quick hopeful nod made her to be rather silent.

Katie walked Edward to bathroom, wiping the disgustingly pink lavender from his face. "I'm so sorry, Edward. She didn't mean it bad. She's just little crazy about her products" Katie apologized "I won't let her do that again, don't worry." Edward sighed from relief, what made Katie little laugh about that. "All cleaned now, I hope" she said, checking him. "I'll have something for breakfast, you can wait for me outside. I'll be right after you" Katie added, heading back to kitchen to have some sandwich with jam. "Don't eat that fast, sweetheart" Peg teased her daughter as she had her breakfast almost finished. "I'm not eating any fast, just usual" Katie objected.

"As usual...so as usual you're this happy and talktive?" Peg secretly smiled. Katie felt butterflies in her stomache. "I'm so proud on you, my dear. I didn't excepted you would be that acceptable about Edward. He's really so relaxed to be with us, when you're around" she added. "Well, why I shouldn't be? He's very nice. He deserves someone to take care of him after all that time. And he's our family now, right?" Katie asked with huge hope of Edward staying with them forever or at least for long time. "He is, that's sure thing.." Peg answered, but there was little worry in her voice on the end.

Katie noticed that, but before she could ask about it, phone rang. Peg gave her a sign to have a privacy, so Katie drank rest of her tea and then went outside on garden. Edward was waiting right by the door, patiently waiting for her. "How are you liking it?" Katie asked as she saw him studying area of their garden. "Beautiful" he answered. He seemed he'd like to add something to it, specialized as like you. "Katie, dear, come here!" She turned to see Bill, cutting one of their bushes, meanwhile Kevin and Tom were in the homemade tree house, she used to spend her childhood in.