✂️KISS ME✂️

"Katie

"Katie..Katie, wake up.." Katie opened her eyes in rush as she felt asleep on Kim's shoulder from the neverending waiting for some news about Edward. "There's someone at door.." Kim whispered, little scared. Katie slowly standed up, leaving Kim's room and heading her way to living room. She blinked from her view, as she couldn't believe it. "Edward..? Edward!" she gasped, running to him. "Here you are, I was so worried. Oh, God..." she cried out from relief as he was finally with her. "Are you okey?" he asked her softly. "Yes, when you're here, everything is as it should it be. But what about you? Are you okey?" Katie asked, checking him from all sides to make sure he's alright.

"Where is everybody?" he asked, nervously looking around. "Out looking for you" Katie answered with sigh. Pause. They were just looking at each others, both hurt and scared to leave the house or do any act. "Hold me" Katie whispered desperately, pulling closer, but he turned with heartbreak in his voice "I can't." They both ended their looks on his scissors. "I don't want ruin anything ever again, Katie.." he whispered his worry. "You never ruined anything..none of this is your fault, Edward" she interrputed him sweetly. He wanted turn away, but Katie gently started to stroke him on his face, full of scars, what made him to stay.

He needed her dear touches, more than she could ever even imagine. "Edward..?" Katie spoken as she stopped stroking him, being sure he's staying close to her. "Kiss me" she whispered her wish with thone, full of shy desire. Edward widen his eyes from surprise as he didn't excepted her wish to be this. Hold her, hug her was already an incredible movement for him by Katie, but be dare to think she would want to kiss him. He saw Kim and Jim kissing and many of other couples, when he was walking streets or cutted hedges on garden. But to experience it on his own? Could that be possible?

Katie gave him a light nod as she noticed him raising his scissors to pull her in his embrace. She carefully putted them around her shoulders, hugging him as well. Edward turned little down to reach Katie, following slow meeting of their lips. And there they shared their first kiss. It was the first one for both of them, but also both couldn't imagine to have it with anyone else than with each others. Edward's lips were cold with a scars, but Katie's warm and smooth lips made it to happen as the best kiss, these two would never be ale to dream about.

Kim quietly walked to the door, as her sister didn't returned and she was able of only one act. To smile. She watched them with warm smile, she didn't even hoped to see such a pure love in anyone, but these two were proving her differently. She wasn't any jealous, no, she was incredible happy for her little sister. She finally found someone. Yes, she thought to love someone like Edward was strange, but as she could see, he was the eternal treasure within. And Katie found the key for it. Sadly the beautiful moment was ruined by a strange noise of car near their house.

Edward turned from Katie to see familiar van, driving over his stylized hedges and dangerously heading on road. The dangerous part was that Edward noticed Kevin walking on the road as well. "What's that?" Katie asked, following Edward outside. She widen her eyes as her brother stepped right on road when the van was just about drive his way! Edward ran over, pushing Kevin away from the way, saving his life. "Are you okey?" Edward started to ask him, but as he layed on him, his scissors were by mistake scratching his face. "It's okey" Edward tried to calm him, but Kevin yelled the hell out of him "Edward, stop! Stop! It hurts!"

Although Edward was trying to help, it looked like he was torturing him. The townspeople quickly noticed Edward and surrounded him from all sides, watching him and Kevin in shock. "What are you doing? Get away from him!" One of the man said, pulling Edward from Kevin, but as he turned, he got accidentaly cutted by Edward too. "Kevin!" Katie panically called, pushing the crowd to get to her younger brother. She was joined by both of her parents, who get out of car as soon as they saw the crowd before their house to find out what's happening. "Get away!" Bill shouted, getting through the crowd, lifting Kevin to his arms. "Edward, come home!" Peg ordered, helping carry her son at home.

Edward was scared from them all, in fact, he didn't knew what he has actually done, because he was just trying to help. He searched Katie in crowd, who immediately headed to him to help him stand up, but then Jim get out from crowd, angrily jumping on Edward, agressively beating him. "Jim! Get of him! Stop it!" Katie shouted, trying turn him away from Edward, but she was too weak against him. "You didn't heard, Jim?!" Kim joined her sister, pushing to her ex-boyfriend to stop. Suddenly Jim yelled out as Edward cutted his shoulder to protect himself. That turned the watching crowd to be even more frightened of him.

Edward quickly standed up, stepping closer to Katie, who lovingly stroked him, but then stopped as she heard police sirens coming. They gave each others look. This was hopeless, Katie couldn't watch Edward being arrest. She couldn't let it happen so again. She sadly dedicated. "Run" she ordered with voice full of heartbreak about it, but she realized there was no other choice. Edward sadly nodded, giving his beloved Katie last look and then started run the way to his hill, followed by the police car, which got followed by the entire crowd in a moment too.

"Kevin's all right! It was just the tiniest scratch!" Peg tried to calm them, but everyone was ignoring her and headed to Edward's mansion "He's gone. Let's not bother him, all right? Let's just leave him alone!" But the crowd was pure fanaticism, it was hopeless! Katie tried to get before the crowd, but then they all stopped walking as a sound of gunshot appeared. "NO!" Katie yelled out, feeling like her heart just stopped from shock. What if Edward got shot? No, this didn't happened, it simply didn't! She had to do something, before it's going to be too late. "You must go to him" Kim suddenly said, also worried from the gunshot. Katie taken down her flower crown, ripping her celebration robe to be not that huge, so she could easily run.

"Should I go with you?" Kim asked as Katie was about to get in the castle from other side to not be noticed by crowd. "I don't want to put you in this.." Katie whispered, rushing in Kim's arms for hug. "Just be careful, okey?" Kim added, kissing Katie on forehead before she let her go from embrace. She could only watch as her almost adult sister disappaeared in the darkness of night, heading to save her beloved Edward. All by herself. How did she grown up this fast? And specially, where did she get so brave?

Hello everyone! Here we are with new chapter, may little shorter, but it's all I could came up as we're coming to the end and I just want get to the important and excepted. Small reminder; only 2 chapters left! I was excited for this one, as I think this chapter was a pleasure for all of my sweet Katie x Edward shippers, instead of holding you get kissing, so I hope there will be satisfaction haha. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I apologize for all my mistakes. Thank you so much for reading and leave me here some comments. Sending much love!