Kings Cross

Hopes POV

We were in between platforms 9 and 10. This was where the entrance to the Hogwarts Express was. "Aright Fred, you first" said Mrs Weasley gesturing to Fred. George says "he's not Fred. I am! Honestly woman you call yourself our mother". "Oh I'm sorry George". I rolled my eyes. I knew they were messing with her. Fred gets ready to run but before he does he looks at his mother and says "I'm only joking, I am Fred" and runs into the bricks. He doesn't crash he just vanishes right through and doesn't come out. Then George follows after him. Then Percy. Ron was about to go when a boy with messy black hair and glasses come over. "Excuse me" he said. "I'm sorry but could you tell me how to..um" he starts not really sure how to finish. "How to get onto the platform" Mrs Weasley finishes. He nodded his head. "Not to worry dear. It's Ron's and Hope's first time to Hogwarts as well". He smiles at us and Ron smiles back. I don't. "Now all you have to do, is run straight at the wall" she says gesturing to the wall. "Best do it at a bit of a run if your nervous" she adds. Me an Ron just wait. The boy runs, pushing his his cart in front of him, and vanishes through the wall like everyone else. Ron goes next and then I leave. We give our luggage to some people who are either going to load it in the back or bring it there separately. Then I got on the train while Ron was still giving the people his luggage. It wasn't like one of those boring looking trains. It was shiny and actually had colors. Black and Red. It read Hogwarts Express in gold letter across the middle. I climbed on board and started to walk down the aisle. Everywhere on the train was full except for one. It had one kid. It was the boy from earlier. I walked i and sat down. I really hoped that he wouldn't try to start conversation. "Hey" he said. "Hi" I replied. He got the message that I didn't really want to talk. Then the door opened. It was Ron. He looked at Harry and asked "do you mind, everywhere else is full". "Not at all" the boy smiled and patted the spot next to him. I rolled my eyes and laid down on the seat. That's when Ron noticed me. We glared at each other. Then he sat down and I just laid there and listened to their stupid conversation. "What up with her" Harry asked after talking with Ron for a while. I sat up and leaned against the wall ignoring him. Ron looked at me and said "she lives with my family. She's a jerk and doesn't like people". His tone got nastier as he said it. "The only person she's actually nice to is my little sister and my parents". I glared at him. He stuck out his tongue. I rolled my eyes. Children these days. That was like a 2 year old thing to do. Ugh. "Oh" Harry said. I ignored them the rest of the way. Even when a girl came in and Ron failed at a spell and she totally one upped him. Well, I actually chuckled at that which made her smirk and Ron glare. I kinda liked that girl. Well except for that fact that she thinks she's better than anyone else. A little after that we all left the compartment to change into our uniforms.
When we finally arrived, we got off the train and stopped at a huge man. It was Hagrid. I had met him when I was at the castle. I smiled. He was actually one of the few people I enjoyed talking to (even if I still was a little rude and stand-offish. He didn't seem to mind. "Hey Hagrid" said Harry (which I learned was the black haired boys name). I guess he had met him too. They smiled at each other. "Hey Harry" he replied. "Whoa" was all Ron could say. Then he (Hagrid) noticed me. "Hope" he exclaimed happily. I smirked. "Nice seeing you again" he said. "You too" I said happily. I guess he had one of those faces that made people happy. We first bumped like we did when we had hung out when I was at the castle. "You know him" said Ron looking at me. Harry looked confused too. I guess he thought he was the only one who met people. I glared at them and they looked a little scared for a second. Hagrid noticed this and looked confused. "Follow me" he bellowed to all the first years. He then turned around and started to walk. We all followed him until we reached a lake. We all got in boats. I was in one with the girl from earlier and a boy I hadn't seen before. Nobody talked which was fine with me. All they did was stare at the castle. I smirked at how stupid they all looked with their mouths hanging open. When we're inside, we followed a strict looking teacher who's name was professor McGonagall. We followed her up some stairs and then stopped. All I could think was that this is really happening.