Diagon Alley

Hopes POV

We finished eating breakfast and then we each grabbed a bag and gathered around the fireplace. I had no idea what we were doing. Ron went up to the fireplace, reached into a pot, and grabbed some Floo Powder. Then he stepped into the fire and said "Diagon Alley". He threw the power down and was engulfed in green flames then disappeared. "Okay Hope. You next". I walked over to the fire place and did the exact same thing Ron did. I probably would have been scared to do this but I've been through way worse. I came out of a different fireplace. I stepped out and looked around. It was like and old rustic town full of shops but not many houses. Suddenly I see Ron. I walk over to him and we stand there, not saying anything to each other as all the other Weasleys come out of fireplaces. They didn't all come out of the same one but they had a likely chance of coming out here because there were a bunch of fireplaces lined up against a wall. When we were all reunited we walked over to a large building made of stone. It read Gringotts on it. It was the Wizard bank. Thankfully, Dumbledore had set up an account for me. When the goblin took me to vault 376 and opened the door, my mouth dropped. There was so much gold coins and silver and copper stacked up all over. I grabbed handfuls of each color and stuffed them in a pouch that I put back in my bag. "Thanks" I said to the goblin when he closed the door. He looked taken aback for a second. I guess he doesn't get many of those. "You're welcome" he said. All the Goblins voices were hoarse. It made me cringe on the inside. He took me back and I waited for the Weasleys to come back from getting money from their vault. They did. When we walked out I asked if I could go alone if I promised to meet them by the fireplaces when I was done. They looked hesitant but after some begging and pouts the finally agreed. I smirked when I left. Guess there were some perks to being young again. Acting young was hard but I apparently would have to try harder at Hogwarts. I opened my letter and read through the list of things. I got a cauldron (one a bit better than the one on the list), some books for every single class, I got measured for a uniform and then told them I would come back after I was done shopping to get them. They had to make more than one but with magic, it doesn't take as long. While I was waiting for the clothes I went to Ollivanders wand shop. I wondered if there was a wand for me on this earth or if there wasn't because I'm not supposed to be here. I opened the door and stepped inside. "Ah Miss Mikaelson I presume". I nodded to an older man at the counter (not older than Dumbledore though). "Hmm" he says while scratching his chin as if he were thinking. I know that Dumbledore told him some things about me but not so much that he would start asking to many questions. "Aha" he exclaimed interrupting my thoughts. I watched him walk into a hallway with wands in boxes on every shelf. He goes to the far end and grabs something off the bottom shelf. He comes back with a white box in his hand. He carefully lifts the wand out of the box. "This wand is one of a kind Miss Mikaelson. It's core is Phoenix feather and the wood type is the wood of the white oak tree". I swallow when I hear the part about white oak. He notices this and asks "is something wrong". I shake my head no because I can't form words. The white oak was the one stake that could kill and original vampire, the stick that my dad killed himself with. I carefully grab the wand from his hand and a small breeze circles around me. For some reason this wind is gold. Ollivander notices it too. "That's the wand for you Miss Mikaelson" he says. I look up at him. I feel like I'm gonna cry but I don't. "Take care of it" he says. I place the wand back in the box and carefully put it in my bag. I thank him on my way out and he nodded his head. I open my letter again and read the final words on the page.
A student may bring, if they desire, a Owl, cat, or a toad
I see a pet store on a little ahead of me. I walk over and see tons of animals in the window. I see the three animals on the list, some bats, frogs, rats, snakes, and a few more creatures. Before I know what I'm doing I walk inside and head over to the owls. I look at them all. Then one of them catches my eye for some reason. I walk over to the counter and ask the Man if I can have the owl. He says sure but it'll cost 10 galleons. I hand him the money and he hands me the owl. "Thanks" I say. And walk out.

Lastly, I walk back to the store where I got fitted for my uniform and they had just finished the last one

Lastly, I walk back to the store where I got fitted for my uniform and they had just finished the last one. They apparently make 10 for each student. It's a gray pleated skirt, a white top, grey socks, and a completely black cloak. You get everything else at the school based on what house you are in. They have about a million of every house in every size that they send to Hogwarts each year. I, once again, thank them and walk out with everything. I folded my clothes neatly in my bag and had my owl in its cage. I decided to name her Crescent. I know it's not the most fitting name for an owl but it meant something to me. I walked back to the fireplaces and waited for about 10 minutes before the Weasleys came back. When Ginny saw my owl she smiled and ran towards it. "Oh my gosh. She's beautiful.  What's her name?" Ginny asks. It's the most enthusiasm in her voice I've ever heard. "Her name is Crescent" I tell her. She doesn't seem to care that it's an odd name. After a few minutes we finally left.
We were back at the Burrow now and we were all packing trunks except for Mr and Mrs Weasly and Ginny, who felt left out. I packed my things neatly. The cauldron in one corner and books looked like they were on a shelf. I my regular clothes in the cauldron and my uniforms and 2 cloaks folded neatly at the bottom of the trunk (not the cauldron).
I have ink, quills, parchment, my wand, ETC., packed in there as well. I sigh. Ginny was sitting on the bed and noticed how depressed I am. "Why are you not happy. Your going to Hogwarts, the best school for witches and wizards ever" she says. I look at her and sigh again. "Just homesick" I replied. "Oh" she said more quietly. "Anyway you get to help me get this trunk". I tap the trunk twice. "Downstairs" I finished. Her face pouted. "Get over here" I laughed at how she thought that would work. I don't like people and I'm actually 17 now. I mean, she doesn't know the second part but... yeah. We carry the trunk downstairs and into the car. This was going to be interesting.