The Weaslys

On our way to the house, Dumbledore (that was the old mans name) told me to try to act like I was young. I told him I would. The house we arrived at was old looking and I little unstable but I loved it for some reason. Of course I loved my old home way better but it wasn't like one of those perfect town houses and these people had no neighbors. Perfect. Me and Dumbledore walked on the path that led to the front door. At the fence I saw a sign that said The Burrow. We walked up to the door and knocked. I gripped tighter on my bag that one of the professors had given me. Going through this reminded me of the fact that most of my family was dead. I felt queasy but didn't show the feeling. It's weird and I hate talking about feelings. A red haired woman opened the door and when she saw Dumbledore, she smiled. "Nice to see you again Molly" he said. "Always a pleasure" she replied. Basically everyone I met had accents. I felt odd. I was american even though most of my family wasn't. She looked down at me. I pressed my lips together. This was AWKWARD. "Molly this is Hope Mikaelson. We spoke over the phone about her situation" he said gesturing to me. He told me that only Mrs Weasley and Mr Weasley knew everything that I had told Dumbledore, except that I was a tribrid and that I was actually 16. That part was irrelevant. "Oh Dear" she looked sympathetic. I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. "It's nice to meet you". She said. "You as well" I replied. She smiled. I hear a voice behind her say "Who's at the door Mum". Suddenly a red head girl, a little younger than 10, stood next to her mother. "Ginny dear this is Hope and she will be staying with us. She's going to be sleeping in your room and I expect you to make her feel welcome" She told her daughter. Ginny's face lit up. "Follow me Hope" she said. I said bye to Dumbledore and followed the girl up the stairs. She led me into a room that, thankfully, wasn't pink. "Nice room" I said. Her eyes widened. "What" I asked. "Your American" she exclaimed. Talk about uncomfortable. "Sorry" she said. "It's okay". She looked around her room. "I know it isn't much" she started. I cut her off "it's amazing". Her face lit up again. Okay so this girl was a little too girly but she wasn't so bad. Besides I found myself being nice to her witch meant she was okay in my book.
We spent an hour getting my side of the room organized. We pulled a mattress in the corner and put blankets and sheets on it. We put my books on a small shelf. I hid my Grandmothers grimoire under my pillow before saw it. And by the time we finished it was getting dark. We sat and talked a little bit. She tried to actually get know me but I knew what to do to make sure she didn't find out anything about me. I don't socialize very well and that's how I like it. After a while we went to bed. Only took me longer. I sat and thought about the family I left behind. I wondered if I would ever see them again. Once again my selfishness has brought trouble for all of us.
I'm woken up to someone shaking me. "What time is it" I ask. "It's time for breakfast" replies Ginny. I grumble but get out of bed. She tells me to get dressed and leaves the room. I yawn. Then I snap my fingers. Suddenly I'm in my whole outfit. Then I brush my hair and sit down to make it seem like it didn't take me 2 seconds to get dressed. I was wearing jeans, vans, and a t shirt. I had to remember I couldn't dress like I usually do with my badass look. I had to dress like I was ten. My birthday was in 3 days and I would be turning 11. Ye ha. I stand up and walk out of Ginny's room. She was waiting for me. We headed down the stairs and when I looked at the table there were a lot of red heads looking at me. "Who's that" on of the boys asks. He had an identical twin sitting next to him. "This" I turned around to the voice behind me. It was Mrs. Weasley. "Is Hope Mikaelson. She gonna be living with us so be nice". I sat down and grabbed a muffin. I started eating. It was very good. I didn't want to eat like a pig because that's just nasty. I didn't get a mess on my face and ate like a normal person. After staring at me for a while the family started talking to their father. I didn't show any interest and I just ate my muffin. When I was done I walked over to the sink with my plate and made sure I was out of earshot and no one was looking. "Piscato meta" I whispered. My dish was instantly clean. I set it down next to the other clean dishes and went upstairs. When I was upstairs I pulled the grimoire out from under my pillow and started copying the spells in case something happened I would have a back up. Suddenly my ears picked up on someone making their way up. I closed both books and put them under my pillow. Ginny opened the door. I figured it was her. She smiled when she saw me. "Hey" she said. "Hey" I said back. "Wanna go outside" she asked with hope in her voice. I would've turned her down but I decided against it. "Why not" I replied.
After almost a month at the Weasley's Ginny and I became close. Well for me anyway. We were kind of like friends almost. The boys got a taste of how bitter I can be when they made a remark that they thought was funny or they started talking about me. I may look hound but my insults and comebacks are spot on. One day when we are all eating breakfast and owl comes through with a ton of letters. Just Like always, the family was talking and laughing with and at each other and always tried to stay out of it. Percy picked up the owl who had crashed in the middle of the table. He wasn't a very bright bird but he worked. "Oh look it's out Hogwarts letters" he said passing them out. He hands me the last one. We all open them and Mrs Weasley looks at one of her kids letters. She looks up. "There's only one place we're gonna get all of this" she said. "Diagon Alley".