Crazy

Vote~~~&~~~comment!!!

-------------------

Darkness covered the sky as raindrops begun to fall hitting the windshield of my red Ferrari. The heartier blasting I sat nice and cozy in the leather seat listening to imagine dragons demons, one of my favorite songs from them.

My eyes closed I rested my hands behind my head ready to sleep, it felt so cozy and worm compared to outside in the freezing rain and wind.

I hated fall time, spring was my favorite season and I couldn't wait...the cold made me feel all stiff and crabby while spring had me dancing in the flowers.....yeah not really but I felt like it for sure.

Slowly I begun to doze off, images of Yuki feeling my head, his green eyes staring into mine, a worm smile on his perfect flawless face cheeks a glowing red. His little black ears sticking up from his head soft black hair falling in his face covering those beautiful eyes, big pink lips yearning to be kissed...his tail wrapping around his skinny pale naked bod........OKAY Kyle stop! Wow...

My eyes snapped open, what the hell is wrong with me.

With a sigh I looked down seeing my hard member. Great.

--------------------------

Slowly for the hundredth time I tried reaching out to grab the bag Maggie brought for me, my mouth watering and tummy growling, only my arm wouldn't make it though the small gaps in the bars of the cage for me to even reach it..

Groaning I fell back annoyed, I wasn't going to get that bag no matter how hard I tried..I've been trying for hours it seems like and my wrist won't even make it past the bars...my life sucks. Even worse I have food and water sitting right in front of me teasing me...

"I hate you...." I whispered looking away from the very yummy food.

"Yeah just give up.."

My eyes growing wide I looked over to the shed door. Was Maggie back? "Hello?" I said my voice raspy. No answer so I asked once more but still no answer...

Was I hearing stuff?

"You are one pathetic kid." Said the same small voice. "Who's there?" I asked looking around the dark room, only a little light shined though thanks to the moon so I couldn't see all that well.

"I'm in front of you silly.."

My heart racing I snapped my eyes towards the front of the cage where the voice was coming from. "I-I don't see you..."

Suddenly something moved toward the cage door...something small and yellow.

"Wh-what are you? Why are you here?"

It stood at the cage door moving from side to side in a slow motion.

"I'm your best friend, Yuki you can't give up you have to eat..."

My best friend? "K-Kyle?"

"No, I'm Mr. Banana...you must eat me Yuki or you will for sure die. Don't give up on us, we will keep you alive."

I reached up rubbing my eyes..."your not real...your...your just a banana!"

"Yes Yuki I'm real..." Shaking my head I pointed towards the yellow little thing. "But your a BANANA! You can't talk!!"

A small laughter filled the dark room. "I'm talking to you aren't I?"

"W-well...yeah, I guess?"

"Okay so Yuki, you must eat us...your going to die if you don't eat and drink the water...do you want to die?"

Shaking my head I slowly crawled towards the cage door. "No...but I don't want to eat you Mr. Banana.."

"Well, you must or I will go bad and die anyway...you must eat me...now stop being a baby and reach out and get us!!!"

With a nod I reached out with all my strength, my hand got caught in the bars cutting into the skin as I pushed with all my might until my wrist finally went though my arm was another story.

Biting my lip I pushed, the pain of the metal cutting into my skin was enough to make me cry but I had to do this, I had to eat for me and for Mr. Banana...

-------------------

Dad was late coming home again, smelling like beer and weed.

He stumbled into the house making his way to his bedroom a frown on his face.

"Where the fuck is your sister!?" He snapped turning to me.

"Uh, she went out with her friends...dad I think you-"

He leaned against the wall crossing his arms over his chest. "If you know what best for you you'll shut up...go get me a beer!"

Annoyed I stomped Into the kitchen grabbing a worm beer that sat on the marble countertop and walked back to dad handing him the beer. "Thanks, now leave me alone."

My pleasure I thought as I walked into my room slamming the door and locking it.

Stupid dad, stupid sister and most of all stupid Kyle that asshole got me in trouble...

I fell onto my bed remembering the horrible day, I now have two weeks of detention because of that asshole...I mean it's not my fault he's a total idiot...

Though he was....kinda hot?

---------------

I'm sorry for another short chap, today is Saturday so yay!!

Like I said before, I'm going to try to update every Saturday...

Anyway OMG so I love this AMV>>>>>>>

Yeah it has like nothing to do with this story but I just thought it was cute!!!

Please comment and vote!!!!!! It will make me sooo happy....