Piggyback

Vote & comment pwease!

----------------------<3

I lowered myself down next to Yuki, his arm was twisted and had deep gashes on his upper arm close to his shoulder from where he was bitten it was broken that much I knew but what scared me was all the blood..Yuki was already weak from being locked in that cage without food or water but now he's bleeding to death and I don't even know where the closest hospital is...and if that's not bad enough we have two wolves trying to eat us!

I took my eyes away from his arm and onto his back where there where long deep claw marks running from his shoulder blades down to the middle of his back..

I tore my eyes away from the horrible site of my newest friend who laid unconscious at my feet and instead turned towards the two wolves who where just talking a few minutes ago...but now one laid on the ground while the other man stood tall hitting the wolf hard in the stomach with his bare foot.

I have to get Yuki outta here... I thought. And this would be the perfect time to do so while these stupid dogs are busy fighting each other. Hopefully they kill each other while there at it.

I stood back up pulling Yuki with me, keeping an eye on the...things. I took slow steps towards the trees that would lead me away from them two.

As I got closer my heart filled with hope, I was going to get us outta here...and hopefully save Yuki! "And where do you think you're going?" Said a demonic voice from behind me, I snapped my head around and found myself staring into the red eyes that belonged to that guy....how did he get behind me..? I was watching him the whole time!

"I'm faster then you think." He said as if he read my mind. "Now how about we start where we left off before we where rudely interrupted." He said his eyes snapping toward the wolf that laid still on the ground. Gulping I took a step back holding Yuki tighter to my side. "Fuck off..." I replied before turning and bolting away.

I didn't get far when suddenly I was thrown to the ground Yuki underneath me, before I could recover I Was lifted in the air by my neck cutting my air way.

I did everything In my power, I kicked at him hard even hitting him a couple times in the nuts but I guess his nuts where made of steel since that didn't even make him blink an eye...

My lungs where begging for air, it felt like my chest was going to explode, my nails dug deeply into his arms trying to pry them off but nothing seemed to work...my vision became blurry as my kicks got weaker until I just stopped struggling all together going limp in his hands, darkness surrounding me until there was nothing but laughter.

Suddenly air came rushing back into my lung as I hit the ground landing on my back. I blinked away the blurriness as I slightly lifted my head, the guy that had just had his hand around my neck was now on the ground with a very angry looking wolf on top of him trying to bite his face off...literally.

"Get off me mutt!" The man snapped punching the wolf in the face hard, the wolf was about to go for his neck but stopped as a loud growl from behind had both of us snap our heads toward the sudden noise.

It was yet...another wolf, this one was bigger then the one on that guy, it's fur was a dark red his teeth bared at the other as he inched closer to them.

"Get off of him." He snapped about to leap toward the other wolf but he moved off the guy, stepping a pretty fair distance away letting the guy get back to his feet.

"Kill him.." He simply said as he brushed himself off. "I don't care to look at his face anymore...make sure to slowly cut his head off while alive."

The wolf growled at the two taking another step back.

The red wolf looked from the two before looking only at the man. "Not now, we got to get back to camp...there's a problem." The guy turned toward the red wolf with a glare. "William, kill-" "NO! We got to go now..." He looked towards all of us before looking back at the guy. "They won't get far...we will kill them I promise, just not now...come on let's go."

The guy looked down at me with nothing but hate, "We will kill everyone of you're kind.." He said before turning into a huge black wolf the sound of bones snapping had me bent over about to throw up, I held it in the best I could taking deep breaths. He growled at me before turning and running away with the other wolf.

Now there was only one wolf left, it stood in place for a minute watching where the other two had just left from, he seemed tensed but his body soon seemed to relax after he realized they weren't coming back. He begun to move toward Yuki which had me on my feet and in front of Yuki in a heart beat earning a growl from the wolf.

I was scared but I wouldn't show it as I stretched my arms out. "Leave him alone...he's hurt!" I said trying to not sound scared but that was a understatement, my voice shamed with every word sounding like I might cry at any second...

The wolf rolled its eyes which caught me off guard my arms lowering back to my side, that noise of bones snapping filled my ears again making me feel sick again, and this time I couldn't hold it in as I bent over throwing up.

"That's gross." A deep soft voice said behind me. I wiped my mouth and turned toward the naked man that stood inches from me. He was tall, not that tall but taller then me. His dirty blonde hair hung in his blue eyes, his lips where in a straight line. He had muscle more then I could hope for which had me a bit jealous.

He had the body I've always wanted, all I was was a thin stick compared to that.

His eyes fell on Yuki who's back was facing us his face resting on the dry blood stained dirt. "God dammit....I was to late." He whispered to himself as he got on one knees pulling Yuki into his arms bridle style."

"Do you know him?" I asked looking from Yuki to the guy. He just nodded as he got back up to his feet. "Yeah I do, who are you?" He replied never taking his eyes off Yuki as he turned and begun to walk away. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I followed behind him. "Names Jasper." I mumbled. "Nice to meet you." He replied. "I see you're a Neko as well?"

I nodded forgetting that he couldn't see me, rolling my eyes at my stupidness I replied with a yeah. "Well I thought it was crazy meeting just one..but now two...whoa I must be popular." "Um..well I don't get it but..okay?" I replied boredly. "I'm messing around, so how did you meet Yuki?"

I looked from him back to Yuki who was still bleeding pretty bad. "I'll tell you later, but I think we need to hurry and get Yuki help before he loses to much blood."

The guy stopped looking at me with a soft smile. "Gotcha. Here hold him." He said suddenly putting Yuki in my arms.

There was that sound again, the guy begun to change, his skin stretching and tearing in some places as bones popped outta place and some snapped. He now stood as a huge black wolf, yellow eyes staring at me as he turned to his side. "Get on and hold Yuki tight."

I shook my head. "What?!" I took small steps back. "I-I'm not going to get on you're back..hell I can't even ride a baby ride at the amusement park so there's no way in hell I'm getting on you-" before I could finish he snapped his large teeth at me making me yelp. "Okay...I'll get on...but you better not kill me, and go slow." He rolled his eyes and lowered himself to the ground.

I placed Yuki on first then climbed on behind him, I grabbed the long soft fur my arms on both sides of Yuki so he wouldn't fall off.

"Ready?" The wolf barked. "Y-yeah...I guess.."

--------------------<3

I hope this chap was okay, I'm sorry if it sucked!

Please leave me a vote and comment, let me know what you thought of this chap???

Thank you all for reading, voting & commenting.

And as always sorry for any MS words!!