Heat?

(Forgive me for the shots chap!! Xoxo)

-------------<3

Heat, the word wouldn't leave my head no matter how hard I tried thinking of something else. Was that what was happening to me? Was I going though heat like an animal would? No...it's impossible. Yeah I might not be "normal" but I'm sure like 99% sure I wasn't going thought what Kyle had said I might be going though. Well more like over reacting about the drug that Mark had stabbed into my arm.

Huh, I wonder where Mark is, and more importantly how did Kyle find me in the first place?

My head started hurting from all the thinking, sighing I rested my head on the cold tile shower wall the warm water hitting my back.

I hadn't looked at my body yet, but from the pain I felt from the water hitting my back somewhat told me It probably didn't look that great. Honestly it probably wouldn't look that different from what I got at home from my loving uncle.

The pain wasn't that bad, not compared to what I was feeling right now..it was like I wanted nothing more then for Kyle to take me.

My eyes slowly traveled down my stomach to my manly part, yeah it was hard alright...but why? It wasn't like I was doing anything and the worse part was that it hurt like a mother fucker.

It went from my penis to my stomach and lower back, the pain seemed to be getting stronger every hour...the saddest part was that I didn't know what going on with my own body.

I guess I never got the full "birds and the bees" talk...

Or was that just about how babies are made?

Signing I decided to try and help myself, I honestly hated touching myself. I felt so nasty and ashamed afterwards telling myself I'll never do it again, that's until the next day.

Taking a quick glance to the bathroom door making sure It was locked I grabbed my member harder then I wanted. Though that's not what took my breath away and not by pleasure neither. Pain, pain filled my whole body making my knees hit the shower floor with a grunt.

I wanted to scream but bit hard on my bottom lip holding my mouth closed.

Tears threatened to escape my eyes, I squeezed my eyes shut pushing them away.

I needed to do this or it won't go away....

Slowly very slowly I begun to thrust, my heart pounding with every move I made, the pain only got stronger and stronger. I wanted nothing more then to pull my hand away and cry and scream but if I did that it would never go away..

I thrust harder, my teeth digging in my lip The taste of metal and a bit salty blood rolled down my lip and into my mouth.

Harder, I had to let this go...I can't go another minute being hard, it hurt to bad!

Finally I let the tears fall from my eyes as the pain filled though out my whole body from my heard to my feet.

A whimper left my lips as I finally went, gasping I fell back my back crashing against the shower wall. I would of felt ashamed only this time it didn't feel good to cum instead it hurt like hell.

Opening my eyes I glanced down making sure it was okay, it wasn't...I was bleeding! Why am I bleeding and why is the pain not going away!?

My mouth agape the tears now poring down my face as my penis begun to get hard again the pain growing more intense then before!

The water had gotten cold, as I sat my head resting against the shower floor my knees beneath me, my breath came out shaky as the pain from my penis got more intense at every passing minute.

------

I'm sooooo sorry for this short chap! I promise the next chap will be longer!! Forgive me! Lol

Please vote & always comment!!! Xoxo!!!