Winter break over

Hello, I apologize for the long wait for those who still enjoy this story. I've been having very bad writers block. So updates will be slow, but I'm determined to end this story. So no worries, just may take a bit. Anyway sorry for any MS words. Hope you enjoy. Hope to read a comment from you. Xoxo

After a few long snowy days school was back in session. Yuki wasn't to happy with me pleading I needed him there, plus he and I where still a bit shaken up with Maggie's sudden appearance.

Jasper had volunteered to clean up the messed up house and possibly looking into a new love seat, or something bigger since I was beginning to house a family of Neko's in my small cabin.

Honestly I didn't know how Jasper had so much energy, especially after fighting with that psychopath just days ago.

Although, I guess being a Neko had its own perks. That being there healing process. It wasn't as fast as a werewolves, but it was close. Yuki, after being attacked by Kevin; the alpha of my ex pack, healed in two weeks time. Although the scars remained.

If it had been any normal human, they would probably be six feet under, or still in the hospital with a two to three mouths of healing. So it was honestly no surprise that Jasper had healed quite a bit in the last four days.

The morning came quickly for me and Yuki with not getting much sleep.

Yuki had been biting then skin around his nails raw when the alarm next to us went off. He had mentioned how no one there liked him, and I convinced him that things would be okay, with me being with the popular kids and all. I had a good feeling I could make things okay.

Getting up and ready took longer than expected with Yuki trying his best to be as slow as possible. He got dressed in some of my clothes without bothering to ask, which weirdly made me feel great.

He dressed in one of my smaller shits that had gotten to tight on me but looked lose on his thin body, he also had on one of my favourite jeans that had also gotten a bit tight but was lose on him, so he had to put on my red leather belt to keep them up around his small waist.

With brushed white teeth, and bangs hanging over his green eyes the rest hidden under one of Jaspers black hats we left with our bags over our shoulders and not bothering to wake the sleeping, snoring Jasper and his pet mouse.

Yuki was, this time chewing at his nails as we drove down the morning traffic to the busy high school. I felt bad for making him come, but then again I felt like it may be good for him to get use to people. Plus I wouldn't let anyone fuck with him. He was mine, and no one was allowed to touch or mess with him..except for me.

"It'll be fine babe." I said as I stopped at another stop light, turning to look at him as he stared nervously out the window.

"I know." He mumbled but didn't sound very convincing. I sighed as the light turned green.

The school was in view and I could literally feel his nerves though my own body as we pulled up into the snow filled parking lot. I parked in my regular spot, turned off the car and twisted in my seat to look at Yuki. "I love you." I whispered as I reached over grabbing his hand that was up to his mouth and pulling it away to kiss his hand.

His face darkened with a blush as he stared at me. "I'm scared." He mumbled out. And I felt all his worries in my own body, making me feel nervous as well. It almost felt like this was my first day and I didn't know anyone, and that's how I knew what Yuki was feeling at that moment.

"I'll be with you babe." I said squeezing his small hand in mine. "You'll be okay, I promise."

He stared, not looking very convinced, but ended up giving me a smile anyway. "Yeah." He mumbled just as I opened the door and stepped out grabbing my bag before shutting the door. Yuki doing the same.