Find him

Alex POV
--------------
"Maggie what the hell!?" I snapped walking up from behind her. She didn't bother turning around as she neared a guys car. "You already got a new boyfriend, what happened to Adam?" She stopped turning to face me with a frown. "I really hate you." She sneered in my face bringing her fingers to my left cheek her sharpe nails digging into the skin. "Don't mention my ex boyfriends unless you have a death wish cause I'll be happy to make you're wishes come true you little shit."

I only nodded with a gulp.

With a smile she turned her long blonde hair hitting me in the face as she walked to her boyfriends car jumping in beside him, and with one glare from Maggie they where gone.

"Fucking slut." I mumbled under my breath as I pulled my cell phone from my pocket tapping my fathers number in before pressing the small flip phone against my ear. It was so unfair that Maggie got a bad ass I phone and all I got was an old ass flip phone.  Stupid bitch. "Hello?" Came out my fathers low raspy voice. "H-hey dad.." He groaned from my voice. "What do you want Alex? School's not even over yet!" He snapped out. "Yeah, I know....but I'm sure you're be pretty happy with what I..." He cut me off. "What the fuck do you want boy!?" I swolled and nodded at nothing. "I found Yuki."
----------------

Kevin POV
---------------------

"Where is he!?" I snapped at the only person in the room. William shrugged not even bothering to give me attention as he read his stupid book. "William!" I snapped standing from my seat, still he didn't analogue me as he only turned the page of his book. It pissed me off more then the fact that Max hadn't shown up yet.

"I will kill you in a heart beat!" I theantend taking a step forward only for him to sigh his eyes raising to meet mine. "Calm the fuck down! He's only late by three minutes..." I stiffened with his tone of voice, although I'm use to it but still! "I'm you're al.." He cut me off. "Yeah whatever leave me the fuck alone I'm reading!"

My mouth hung open with disbelief, I quickly got over it and marched up to him snatching the book from his hands and tossing it across the room as I glared down at him, he met my eyes with just as much announce. "What's you're fucking problem?" He snapped. "No what's yours!? I'm your fucking Alpha you will respect me!" He let out a laugh. "Whatever.." He looked away. "Why are you even my beta? You do a horrible job." I snapped also turning away my arms crossed over my bare chest. "Yeah talk for yourself." He replied standing from his spot pushing past me grabbing his book off the floor and leaving slamming the door behind him.
"Drama queen..." I mumbled falling on the couch my legs resting on the arms.

If this dumb ass isn't here in the next minute I swear to God I will cut his balls o- my thoughts were interrupted with a ringing from my cell phone. Annoyed I pulled it from my pants pocket putting it to my ear. "Hello?...oh." I pulled it away and tapped answer. "Hello?" "Kevin...I-I mean uh Alpha...I'm sorry I'm late I had something come up that's very important, I won't be able to see you tod-" I jumped off the couch as my anger exploded. "You Will Not Tell Me What You Will And Won't Do!" I snapped out. "Please you don't understand!" "Don't you yell at me!" I screamed into the phone. "I will chop you're balls off in a heartbeat and make you eat them you low life piece of dog shit!" No reply came back besides a loud gulp that had me smirking, good he should be pissing himself. "You get here in five minutes or I'll be seeing you pretty soon." Before he could reply I hung the phone up and threw it, it hit the wall...and broke. "Mother fucker! WILLIAM!!"
---------------

Alex POV
----------------

"Dad?" I stared at his pale face as it slowly turned to a dark red with anger. "Dad, what'd he say?" He didn't answer as he pushed passed me into the kitchen grabbing a beer from the fridge, he downed it before turning to me wiping his mouth with his sleeve. "Find him..and bring him here." His eyes fell as he took another drink. "We...I need him back here.." I stared at him a frown furrowing my brow. "Why?" He looked up at me eyes narrowed. "Alex..." He started but before he could finish I cut in my hands turning into fist. "Why, do you need him dad! Why can't we just let this be, why can't we just go on with our own lives and let him live his! Da-" "Shut the fuck up!!" He growled getting into my face his fist inches from hitting me in the face. He seemed to notice the way I jumped and probably the childish look on my face...some man I am. He sighed his hand falling to his side his other crushing the beer can. "I'd never hit you Alex..." I gave him a nod, "I'm sorry dad...I-I'll find him..." With that I turned and left.

As much as I'd rather go on with my life, get a boyfriend since fucking Yuki some how got the hottest guy in school who happened to be my old detention partner, and have the respect from my father just as easily as Maggie does since she was a stricken mutt and I was a normal useless human...I had no other choice then to drag that dam pest back here under our roof and into my fathers hands...for whatever sick reason.
Grabbing my bike off the ground I jumped on and rolled away.