seduction

(Please vote and comment>>>>> it would soooooooo make my day I promise!!! Xoxo)

--------------

He felt weird? I'd say, I mean I thought he was dead..but the sound of his amazing voice made everything in me happy and worm. "Yuki, what did they do to you?" I asked as his eyes scanned over my naked body..shit I'm naked!

I jumped up from where I sat and raced into my bedroom grabbing a random t-shirt from off the floor and a pair of black boxers throwing them on as quickly as I could. I was about to return to him but remembered that he was still naked, so I reached over grabbing a blanket before heading back to his side.

"Here, this is for you." I said throwing the blanket on him before sitting back down and continuing where I had left off.

"Um, so Yuki...what happened to you in there?" He looked from me back to the ceiling biting his lower lip. "K-Kyle..." He sounded so nervous..his voice shaking..maybe he's cold..

"Are you cold...I'll turn on the heater!" Before I could get up he had grabbed my arm pulling me toward him. His eyes where filled with lust again, well I think that's what it was that I was seeing.

"I feel weird, Kyle.." His eyes roamed over my face as his hand tightening around my wrist. "I..feel like, I need something...like I'm craving something or, someone."

"Yuki...what happened to you in-" before I had time to finish Yuki had crashed his lips to mine. It was so unexpected yet nice. My heart raced and I knew Yuki could probley hear it.

It felt like I was flouting, the feeling of butterflies in my stomach I suddenly felt nervous..yet excited!

Before I could stop myself I reached over with my free hand and yanked him off the couch and onto the floor before jumping on top of him.

He lay panting beneath me his face a bright red and his eyes filled with so much desire. "Kyle...please, It hurts so bad, I want you so bad!" He reached up grabbing the back of my head grabbing a handful of my hair his lips parting his breathing heavy.

"T-take me...Kyle.."

He wanted me to take him, here and now?

God he did look very sexy laying there naked staring up at me...but I don't know if I should..

"Yuki, you don't really know me that well...and it's to early. We can always make out though?"

He shook his head while bitting his bottom lip. "Kyle..." I placed a kiss on his lips. Before pulling away and standing to my feet. "Sorry Yuki, I just got a bit over my head when I pulled you off the couch...I was wanting to take you but, it's just not time. And I don't want you regretting it later."

"Kyle I won't regret it I promise, please I need this!" He begged grabbing at my hand again trying to pull me down, but before he could I pulled away. "No Yuki, we can't." With a sigh I backed away from him. He turned away from me a look of disappointment written on his face. I figured he was upset but I wasn't going to take him, I hardly know him. I know I like him a lot but...I just can't.

"I'm sorry." I finally said only getting a nod from him. "Yuki, you can be mad all you want but I don't think it's a good ideal. Like I said we hardly know each other and I-"

He looked over at me and snapped "I get it! Just take me home."

He got to his feet snatching the blue blanket off the floor and wrapping it around himself. His face was still a light shade of pink and his eyes still had a trace of lust in them but not as much as before.

"Yeah I'll take you home. But why don't you take a shower first, I have worm water and the bathroom is right over there." I said pointing over toward my room.