Answers. Everyone Loves Them.

Kai's POV
"Kira, tell me what you remember." I wouldn't bother to remember her name or let her know I knew it. Why should I? She was nothing to me.

Still she flinched as I raised my voice at her. Elijah in turn let a low growl loose. It was nothing compared to those of a wolf. Those of Klaus and Viktoria were those to fear. Elijah's was forced in comparison.

Katherine shook her head slightly. It was as if she was saying no. No what? No memories? No she wouldn't tell me? I didn't care. I didn't care about her. I needed Viktoria and she was means to get her.
She had caked blood on the side of her mouth and was still pale in recovery. I looked from her, who laid limp on the couch. Barely able to speak. To Elijah. He stood guard over her his shoulders flat as if he were her very own soldier. Katherine in comparison looked like a child. Small and weak. She was shaky with her movements. It was different from how I had seen her before, strong and confident.

Honestly, her own doppelgänger had faired better from my torture than she did and I had been attempting to kill the doppelgänger. Katherine just looked broken. Weak.

I looked up at Elijah. "Please leave the room."
I took a step towards him and he regarded me with faint indifference as though I were a fly.
He stared at me steadily, "Malachai, after the events of today, I will not tell you again after this, I will not leave the room and will be staying by Katherine's side."

I couldn't help it as a smirk fell on my face. Okay sure Elijah. In one swift movement I buried my knife in his gut. Perhaps it was his spleen. I didn't care. I drained him of magic as I did and he was planted in the same spot. Again and again I reburied it. Katherine gasped and sat up. Her vision obviously was blurred and she swayed uneasily.

I clicked my tongue shaking my head and extended my other hand throwing her into the wall like a limp doll.

As I pulled out the knife Elijah keeled over blood leaking from his mouth and stomach like the faucet of a sink. It was spread up my hand and my knife was drenched. I suppose I did a number on him, as the walls were splattered with droplets, as was my hoodie. Great now I would have to wash it tonight.

If he were a human he'd surely be dead, of that I was 100 percent sure. I whistled for Kol to come in and he flashed in snapping Elijah's neck for good measure. He lifted him easily and as his eyes were alight with a madness he murmured something in Elijah's ear about an old dagger and not letting bygones be bygones.

I stepped towards Katherine who was slumped against the wall. As I neared, her eyes grew wide with fear. "Now Katherine, we saw how I disposed of Elijah. An original. What are you now? A human? This knife will definitely tear you to bits as it does everyone." I paused and twirled it, "Your insides will be sliced. It'll be like a surgery without any medication. You don't need me to tell you, it hurts. Don't make me use this on you. I can tell you know more."

There was something steely in her eyes and she spat her next words, "When I am free I will kill you. Don't think otherwise." I saw a spark behind her eyes. It wasn't unlike the one Viktoria got when she was filled to the brim with rage.

I looked at her and a smile fell onto my face, "I guess you can try to kill me. An entire coven wanted to kill me, but couldn't. They do say witches are stronger than vampires and you aren't one anymore are you? Just a human?"

Her resolve began to collapse as she realized the truth. I would torture her and get it out of her no matter what. My will was stronger than hers. "Fine. I'll tell you, but it's not for you. It is to help Viktoria. My choice to help Viktoria. While she is a survivor like me, I see none of you are capable of thinking so highly of her. I faintly think I heard Mikael's voice. He said something about an ironic asylum and then I was blasted with magic. Hard. Everything after that is blank. Just to retrieve that hurts. I swear I don't remember anything else." She maintained eye contact as she said this. It was weak of her saying it was her choice when it so clearly wasn't, but at least we had more information.