Being Furious Has Nothing on This

Kai's POV

It had been hours since she was gone. It felt like something crawled inside me and was clawing it's way out killing me slowly and angrily.

"What do you mean you don't remember? You were there when she was taken! I swear to everyone on everything that if something happens to her I will not mind killing you. I'll find pleasure in cutting you to bits achingly slowly, watching you knit yourself back together every time I heal you." I took out my favorite knife twirling it. I was planning on where exactly I'd start. I'd start by stabbing her, watching her bleed out repeatedly and then heal her. I'd do it again and again, until these strange emotions within me were gone, and all I felt was the blood dripping through my fingers.

Instead of reacting how I guessed she would, she rolled her eyes. I had expected she would cry beg for her life like everyone else I had ever tormented had. "If I knew what happened to HER don't you think I'd tell you? Actually, I'd be gone by now and have already killed them!"

I narrowed my eyes. I didn't like her. I could see beneath whatever fierce front she had up she was just a human. Beneath Viktoria's fierceness she was a scared human, but she was also a vicious wolf and headstrong witch. She'd fight to the death easily if she needed to.
I sneered, "You don't remember anything? Please like that's easy to believe." I closed my eyes pulling from the magic I now had overwhelming me, "sanguinem ulcus et adolebit. Eius magicae vampiri exhauririe licebit."
She shuttered against the chair her head jerking back. I wanted it to be slow and agonizing. I repeated myself and she shuttered a bit again. Then, she began to howl out in pain for help.
"I'm a bit sorry Kassidy, I'm pretty sure Viktoria liked you."

She clawed at the chair her nails digging into it as she thrashed again. "Please Kai," red tears beaded down her face, "please she would h-hate you for thissss." She hissed the last part blood coming up from her lips burning and bubbling.

Klaus sat at the wall looking on in grim satisfaction. His mouth in a smile. "Oh I've dreamt of Katherine in pain like this."
Damon smirked, "No one could say she doesn't deserve it after everything she's done."

At the sound of their voices she turned towards them.
Her eyes looked at Damon and in a dry raspy voice she begged for her life. She did as I expected. They all did in time. " Please Damon," those red tears traced down her olive skin. Her dark hair was slicked down in blood so that her curls could barely be seen. She looked like she was minutes from death.
"Please Damon. You loved me. Please."

Damon shook his head his eyes crinkling, "I loved Viktoria with every breath I had in my body. Every impulse I had to stay alive. I loved you like someone loves a book. You were nothing in her wake." Katherine turned away at that. Her eyes weren't necessarily sad, but she looked disappointed.

I myself didn't like that statement. It was like he was asking to be killed and I felt oddly possessive of Viktoria and any love she had for a moment. No, I needed to focus on saving her. Killing Damon later.
I said the spell again drawing every bit I had. If I could see the sun I'd draw on it at this point urning be damned.

Katherine cried out bloody tears seeping from her eyes. I watched with a certain satisfaction as she choked on her blood. She cried out for help before passing out and the cycle repeated itself again. I'd heal her. Kol would feed her his blood weakening her and the cure that coursed through her and it would happen once more.

The first time we barely broke through whatever barrier she had up the first time she only remembered a pale hand silencing Viktoria as she attempted to scream. She was silenced abruptly and suddenly as if nothing had happened.
I accidentally shattered the windows when my anger raised and glass spread across the room. The second time she was able to describe who it was she was blonde and had eyes like the sky.