Girl's Night. More Pressure than the World on My Shoulders

In my thousand years I had never hosted a sleepover, so I prepared myself reading up on it and commissioned Rebekah and Caroline to help me prepare. I felt like little kid, if I'm being completely honest. The clock struck five and it was time, now or never.

I had already gotten dressed, Rebekah had put waves in my short hair and I wore a black tight fitting t-shirt, my pants were pink and white striped and slightly oversized. The pants hung on only as they were caught by my hips.

I slipped on my furry dark slippers and turned to Caroline. She sat lounging against my couch, that was in the sitting area of my room outside of the bathroom, while flipping furiously through a magazine. If she went through the pages any rougher there'd be little magazine strips littering my floor.

"You looking for something in particular or-."

Caroline sighed her hair long behind her and glimmering in the sunlight. "No, no of course not. My mind is just-just occupied. You know?"

I nodded of course I knew, I found out about her pregnancy. I, also, knew after tomorrow she'd be furious at me for my plan of revenge.

She was dressed the opposite of me, a loose fitting salmon top on and black yoga pants. She smiled, it was a weak one, but a smile, nonetheless. She opened her mouth, perhaps to say more, but was interrupted by our doorbell ringing. It was a loud sound like a grandfather clock echoing through the house.

Without a gesture for her to follow me, I walked downstairs. When I opened our large dark wooden door that towered over me, I was greeted by the sight of two displeased looking doppelgängers.
Katherine stood in front a scowl on her face and her eyes narrow, "You couldn't vamp speed down here? I had to be waiting with the downgrade of me." Katherine pushed past me in a huff that made me tempted to rip her now very mortal heart out. While her hair was in its normal curls, she looked different than normal, she was dressed for a sleepover. She wore a white skin tight top and grey mini shorts to accentuate her legs.

Behind her stood Elena, sneering at Katherine's retreating self. "I don't know how she can say I'm the downgrade. I beat her, it's why she's human." Elena's hair was long and straight behind her. She wore a long sleeve black top that was baggy on her figure, her own black shorts barely showed underneath. She waited for me to step aside and invite her in. A wise choice considering her doppelgänger already provoked my temper.

After Elena came in, Rebekah strode down in a grey hugging long sleeve top and pink shorts. She had braided her hair in two, and gave a sharp grin at our guests.

Just as I was about to lead them to where we would be a sharp knock sounded at the door. When I opened it, Bonnie stood there the most cordial of smiles on her face. Her hair was in curls and it draped around her shoulders touching the olive green tank top she wore. On the bottom she had on black leggings.

After inviting her in (despite her not really needing it), I began to lead them to the living room when Rebekah whispered in my ear, "Did you not invite Hayley?"
In what I hoped to be a biting tone I responded, "Of course I did. You know how busy she is with Hope, though, and she doesn't trust babysitters or our brothers, other than Elijah that is."

Rebekah laughed slightly though a look of concern passed her face. I didn't have time to ask why, we were at the living room. I handed out virgin margaritas to each guest. "Now," I began mustering a smile, "I left them virgin because we each have such different tolerances, some of us vampire, some of us human, some of us needing to abstain so they can help me plan another event tomorrow and I don't wish for our blood bag fridge to be drained." I raised an eyebrow and pointedly looked to Caroline. It was an easy enough excuse, "That means you, Caroline. The rest of you can help yourself adding any of the alcohol you want from our bar." I stood up and gestured before uncorking the tequila and slamming half of it.I was nervous, but everyone else began to help themselves. Caroline gave a fake huff of annoyance, "Don't want to get on your bad side, Viktoria, so I guess I'll follow your advice." She let out a small chuckle, "I mean I have an eternity right?" Then, she tilted back her drink and slammed it as if it were the real deal.