Multiverse

(After Endgame)
Hey guys so Tony never dies in endgame so Spiderman Far from Hone never happens. And Peter is Tony's adopted son and everyone knows that he is a Stark. Also Peter is suppose to take over SI and MJ is his assistant. Peter is being homeschooled and MJ and Ned are in College.This includes Petechelle.

And all the Spiderman fans who want Miles to stay in his universe and not interfere with the MCU, will enjoy this. (wow 😂 I never realised I tell you guys so much stuff before actually beginning the story.)

MJ opens Peter's private lab door. She looks around spotting Peter near his desk. She walks over to him. 'You know the tour group is waiting?' She says without a hint of emotion.

'I know. Could you deal with them?' Peter said looking up and making puppy eyes.

'No. You're suppose to deal with them.' MJ says sternly.

'But I wanna work in my lab right now.' Peter whined.

'Stop whining like a baby, Stark. Pepper and Morgan have gone to bring Tony from his lab so you're lucky you don't have to deal with her.' MJ said still without a hint of emotion.

'Have I mentioned you look stunning today.' Peter said moving his head to a side like a puppy.

MJ just shook her head. 'That's not gonna work on me, Stark.'

'You know you haven't really changed since high school.' Peter said grinning sheepishly.

'I'll take that as a complement.' MJ said. 'Now come on.'

'What's the rush.' Peter said pulling MJ back as she headed to the door.

Peter rapped his arms around MJ's waist. He pulled her closer. He took a moment to take in her scent before leaning forward.

Their lips touched. MJ was hesitating at first but deepened it. MJ was about to pull away when Peter placed one hand on her neck pulling her back. They didn't break even though Friday informed them that Tony, Pepper and Morgan were waiting for them.

They were both interrupted by a cough. They both quickly pulled away from each other. Both of them going Red as they could at seeing Pepper, Tony and Morgan.

Tony seemed like he was holding back laughter at their expressions, while Morgan just looked confused and Pepper just stood their smiling. 'I was starting to wonder when you two would get together.'

'Mom!' Peter yelled going even more red if it was possible.

'We'll talk about this later.' She said gesturing to move along.

'I'll be a sec. I can't go in front of the tour group in a dirty shirt.' Peter said. For some reason he had started being vigilant of what he looked like ever since he became a Stark.

Pepper just shook her head. 'Fine but incase you try to sneak back in...Friday lock the lab and don't let Peter in.'

Peter groaned before quickly hurrying to his room. He got into a grey shirt and black jeans. He wore a *Tom Holland necklace*.

When Peter got to the Conference room, where the Q and A was suppose to be held, MJ, Morgan and his parents were waiting.