Life and Death

(During Endgame)
Hey guys shout out to @30YearsMazeXRead
Anyways Enjoy.

The cannons stopped and started shooting towards the sky. Peter saw his chance and started to run towards the time machine. Only to look up for the slightest moment to see lady Marvel blasting the ship to pieces.

Peter drew his attention back and ran faster since the children of Thanos had seen him holding the gauntlet. Peter was pushed to a side and when he looked up he saw Thanos holding the infinity gauntlet. Peter threw a web towards Thanos's face, blinding him for a few seconds, while attempting to pull the infinity gauntlet out of his grip. Lady Marvel flew in and punched Thanos, giving Peter enough time to get ahold of the gauntlet.

Peter started swinging to the time machine only to get one of his webs sliced and fall. Thanos had managed to knock out Captain Marvel and was now making his way again to Peter, while the aliens were fighting the avengers cause the avengers were blocking their way.

'Heads up kid.' Peter heard over the comm. Peter looked up to see Tony make his way towards him.

'Get the stones out of here. I'll cover you.' Tony ordered. Peter nodded and started to make his way to the time machine. Only to again only move a little closer cause of being attacked by one of Thanos's children.

'No—no—no-no-no.' Peter muttered. 'Activate instant kill.' Peter ordered making his way to retrieve the gauntlet.

After being almost killed a dozen times Peter managed to get close enough to the time machine to get rid of the infinity stones.

But Thanos threw his double edged sword and the time machine blew up, the radius knocked Peter a few feet back.

When Peter got up he saw Tony struggling to get the gauntlet from Thanos. Peter jumped to action, he threw one of his webs at the gauntlet and started tugging on it along side Tony.

Thanos tried to grab ahold of Peter and Tony but Peter's spider senses alerted him, so he would tell Tony to watch out.

Peter let go of the gauntlet, letting Tony deal with it while pulling Thanos's other hand away so that he couldn't attack.

Tony managed to get the gauntlet off. 'Get it to Lady Marvel. She might just be able to resist the radiation.' Bruce said over the comm.

'Go Mr.Stark. I'll deal with the purple guy.' Peter said dodging a few of the children's of Thanos.

Tony got the gauntlet to Lady Marvel, whilst Peter dealt with Thanos. Peter wasn't really fighting, he was mostly dodging.

A loud snap was heard, diverting Peters attention and letting Thanos hit him in between the ribs. Peter felt blood start dripping right before Thanos was turned to dust.

'Kid!' Peter heard but he didn't want to look up as pain took over him.

'F.R.I.D.A.Y Scan him.' Tony ordered.

'Mr.Stark. Did we—' Peter tried but wasn't able to complete his sentence as he started coughing up blood and blacked out.

'Peter appears to have a Stab wound. The organ hit in the process was the heart.' F.R.I.D.A.Y informed.

'I need to help him.' Tony shouted.

'We can help him but we need to get him to my lab.' Shuri informed.

'Strange could you?' Tony said not caring if tears had started to form. He had to help Peter. He lost him once, he wasn't losing him again.

Dr.Strange nodded and formed a portal.

*************

Peter woke up in a place he didn't quit remember going to. Peter saw a holographic wall, showing his readings.

Peter sat up and took a moment to take in his surroundings before noticing that he was in a T-Shirt too big for him. It was definitely Tony's, Peter thought once he smelt the faint perfume.

The only strange thing was that their was a light glow apparent on the shirt. Peter pulled the shirt up slightly to see an Arc-Reactor.

Peter was filled with confusion, until he remembered the battle against Thanos.

Peter was so confused about where he was but instead of looking for a way out he started exploring the lab and taking in everything that was their, Peter felt like he was in nerd heaven.

Peter heard footsteps and jumped towards the ceiling because of instincts. A guy and a girl and a bunch of soldiers holding spears entered. Peter remembered the guy as Back Panther. 'Wait what?' Peter asked himself but he said it a little too loud and, as a result had multiple spears pointed at him.

One of the soldiers said something making everyone fall at ease.

'Peter, you can come down from their. You are safe in here.' Ta'challa said noticing Peter in the ceiling.

Peter dropped down. 'Can I ask a question You're highness.'

Ta'challa nodded for him to ask.

'Where am I? And how did this happen?' Peter said tapping his chest.

'You're in my lab and don't you remember Thanos tried to kill you but Stark just saved your life. I'm Princess Shuri by the way.' The girl said.

'Bring in Stark. Tell him the kids awake.' Ta'challa ordered one of the guards.

'So did we win?' Peter asked uncertainly.

'Yes we did.' Ta'challa replied. A few seconds after Tony walked in followed by some of the soldiers.

'How do you feel kid?' Tony asked.

'I'm fine but I'm still confused—' Peter trailed off. 'How long have I been here?'

'47 hours. You were unconscious for quite a while white boy.' Shuri replied.

'Oh My God. Does Aunt May know? She's going to kill me.' Peter gasped 'She's so going to ground me from being Spiderman.'

Tony couldn't help but laugh a little at the face Peter made, then said and unexpectedly gave him a hug 'No You're hot Aunt doesn't know. And don't worry she's not going to ground you cause I will as a punishment for you giving me a heart attack.'

Peter groaned and then realised something before he asked 'Mr.Stark are you trying to reach for something behind me or is this a hug.'

'It's a hug kiddo.'

Hey guys so let me know what you think.
Vote if you want to and as always I'm open for requests so don't feel shy to leave me some ideas.