Athletes

(Before Infinity War)
Hey guys so Peter is Tony's biological son. (Sorry to everyone who wanted me to upload asthma oneshots I wanted to upload this a while ago but my brain went blank when I was about to write this.)

Peter gasped for air. He'd been running laps for so long and his new gym teacher wasn't really helping.

The new teacher had some sort of a problem with the Stark family and kept rambling how Peter was treated like a Princess and that he's dad was making him a spoiled brat.

Peter had no idea who gave him this piece of information because he's dad was definitely not spoiling him.

Once everyone finished running laps. Their teacher called them. Instead of following his class to his teacher he went to grab his bag and find his inhaler.

Peter searched but couldn't find it. Peter groaned in annoyance. Why did the universe hate him.

'Stark! Do I need to send you a separate invitation?' Peter's teacher barked.

Peter rolled his eyes and made his way to join his class and listen to whatever his teacher had to say.

'We've been practicing for the past few weeks as a professional athlete is suppose to make an appearance today.' The teacher began.

'So we've been working our ass off just to impress someone famous who we might not even know about or like?' Flash chimed in.

Just as he said it Lionel Messi walked in. Everyone in Peter's class was speechless including Peter. The legendary Lionel Messi was standing in-front of them.

After the class retrieved from their shock, their teacher told them to do a bunch of drills. At one point Peter felt sure he would get an asthma attack if he didn't stop so he went to a corner and sat down but of course his teacher wouldn't give him a break.

'Stark! What do you think you're doing?' The teacher yelled.

Peter felt like he had enough of this and shot back, 'Taking a break so that I don't get a freaking asthma attack. And I'm done listening to you talk about my dad like that. My dads only rich he isn't a king or something. He freaking saved New York. And if it weren't for him New York would be ashes because of that freaking nuclear missile and you and your family wouldn't even exist.'

Everyone on the gym including L. Messi had now halted to see what the commotion was.

The teacher smiled. 'Why don't you prove you Starks are tough?'

Peter couldn't believe this guy. He just told him he was about to have an asthma attack and  that's the only thing that came to his mind.

'I will.' Peter shouted back angrily. He would be fine if he used his powers for once, right?

Peter's Teacher made One of his classmates run a few laps around the gym with him and the first who would give up would loose the race. (Sort of like a beep test)

Peter had only run 10 laps before he felt his lungs giving up. Peter tried grabbing any oxygen he could but it was no use. Peter started panicking. What was he suppose to do.

Peter finally remembered that his dad had placed a emergency button in his watch. Which was made of nanotech and would turn into whatever Peter needed.

Peter remembered he placed it in his bag and glanced at Ned. Peter opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out. Peter was gasping for air. He managed to squeeze the word 'Bag.' Which was enough for Ned to understand.

Messi quickly rushed over to Peter while he's class stood unsure what to do and his teacher smiling. Peter felt a hit on his back but it wasn't working. Peter saw Ned from the corner of his eyes throwing the watch in Peter's direction Peter caught it and brought it to his mouth letting it turn into an inhaler.

Once Peter's breathing was normal he turned to his teacher, who was still smiling. Peter grabbed him with one hand lifting him in the air.

'Be thankful my dads not here and don't you ever freaking insult my family ever again.' Peter said dropping him.

The teacher had Gotten fired when the information of the event that occurred was Received by the principal.

Hey guys so let me know what you think. Vote if you want and leave me some ideas to check out.
And shout out to @uoYtnuHlliWI