The Reveal

(After Endgame)
Hey guys so for this fan fic I might have to make some changes to the original MCU. Though this is after Spiderman Far From Home but in my version Peter's identity is still a secret from the world though Mysterio still knows and is still a threat and Tony, Steve and  Natasha are still alive. Anyways Enjoy

'Do I really have to go?' Whined Peter.

'Yes. We've been over this. You said you'll be doing this and you're not thinking of backing out now, Peter? Are you?' Pepper reasoned grabbing her purse.

Peter let out an annoyed breath and started walking on the ceiling.

'Now come on. Your Dad and Aunt May are waiting in the car.' Pepper rushed.

May had retired a while back and she couldn't pay for Peters school or for their little apartment. When Tony had found out he invited the two Parker's to come live with Pepper, Morgan and him at the tower. After sometime when May noticed how Peter and Tony got along she suggested that he should become Peters guardian.

Peter didn't move he just hung on the ceiling until he got the deadliest stare from Pepper making him move along.

********

This was officially Peter Parker-Starks worst day. The moment the Three Starks and May got out of the car, the cameras started flashing madly and the reporters shouted questions. Peter hoped his senses didn't go into an overload. Somehow Peter survived that mayhem but when he got inside the compound he felt nervous he wanted to run off but, it WAS his decision to let the world know who the masked vigilante is.

The worst thing was that people had been hinted that the announcement was related to Spiderman so, obviously to point out some bugs in Spiderman, J Jonah Jameson had to be there. The biggest problem of all was the Decathlon team was here so if Flash spotted him and called him Penis. Peter had to pray no one noticed that he was a bully.

'Hey kiddo, What's wrong?' Tony asked concern present in his tone.
Peter hesitated 'Just having second thoughts about this.'

'I could cancel it if you want, Pete.'

'For now lets just do it cause one day or the other people will find out better now then later, Right?'

Tony just nodded unable to think of a response.

  *************
                               Time skip

Peter was standing on the back of the platform when his Dad said 'Thank you all but Now for the special news.' Which was Peters cue to reveal himself.

Peter walks up to the front casually 'Hi I'm.......' but Peter was cut off by Flash 'What's Penis doing here?' Peter saw his dad frown but at the same moment his spider senses started screaming. Peter jumped back and did a flip in effort to avoid a mechanical arm that was extending out of a drone.

'Long time no see, Peter.' A familiar yet haunting voice echoed through the room. 'Quentin?' Peter asks surprised. Quentin laughed a humourless laugh 'Did you seriously think I died.'

'ILLUSIONS, ugh how did I miss that.' Peter felt so dumb. 'Explanation Peter!' Tony ordered. 'Oh your palls the Avengers don't know yet?' Quentin laughed. Peter didn't respond. 'Well how about we play a game? You're going to stay quiet like a good little boy and let me do what I want.'

'No chance.' Peter yelled pulling out his glasses 'Edith, is....is everyone here real.'
'Everyone here is real though their appears to be hidden drones .' Responded the AI.

Peters spider senses started up again and Peter swiftly dodged the two mechanical arms that shot out to grab him but wasn't quick enough to dodge the third one which dragged Peter off the ground.

Before Peter couldn't make out what just happened. He saw a beam of light run between him and the arm and he felt the sensation of falling and then all at once flying.

Peter realised his dad was in his armour and the rest of the Avengers were ready for an attack as well including Bruce Banner.

'Friday locate all the drones.' Tony ordered. Peter pulls out his Spiderman mask and puts it on then he tears apart his clothes and reveals a spider suit underneath it.

'Karen locate Quentin.' Peter tells his personal AI. At that exact moment Peter feels a hand on his shoulder but he doesn't see anyone.

Peter quickly grabs the hand and webs it to the floor and, since no one could see Quentin. Peter looked crazy. Suddenly all the drones became visible and were pointed at Peter. Wanda and Vision had already started leading people out to safety.

Captain America threw his shield and crushed three of the drones. Whereas Ironman used his repulsers to blow up some of the drones. All the Avengers helped in destroying the drones with their unique abilities.

By the time they were all done, Peters spider senses acted up. Peter wasn't quite sure what the threat was and before he could act or do anything he was shot.

Peter collapsed to his knees and gasped for breath. 'Peter.' Someone yelled from Peters right but he couldn't see, because his vision had become blurry, just as he fell unconscious.

                                    *******

Peter woke up in the medical bay of Avengers Compound. Tony and May were on his left sleeping in a chair. Peter tried to get up but started to groan in pain making Tony get up. 'Easy their, kiddo.' Tony said softly 'Are you feeling better, Pete.' Peter nodded.

'I don't actually remember what happened.' Peter said quietly. As soon as he said that Peter let out an 'oh' remembering them fighting Mysterio's drones.

'Did you—'

'Don't worry. We got him.'

The rest of the time Tony and Peter chatted on about suit designs until May woke up. Afterwards Peters life was normal even though J Jonah Jameson was always screaming that Spiderman is unworthy of his powers. Besides him and some of the villains and haters everyone absolutely adored Peter.

Hey guys truth this was super long though I hope you liked it. Please comment down ideas if you have any and I'll make sure to check them out and tag you.