Orphan Parker

Peter is Tony's biological son.

'What do you mean? Why aren't they coming? Didn't they say they would?' Ned asked.

'They did but....' 8 year old Peter trailed off playing with his food to distract himself. He'd rather talk about anything at all then this. All the parents were already here except his. Even Ned's mom was here and she'd gone to talk with the other parents while the kids had lunch.

'But what?' Ned insisted.

'But what if something happens and they can't come. What if they get held up in a meeting or something or....or what if dad has to go be Ironman for some reason.' Peter reasoned.

'OK but you could have asked "The Black Widow". She's probably free right?' Ned asked.

'Aunt Tasha doesn't feel comfortable around too many people.' Said Peter.

'Ok....what about Hawkeye?' Ned asked.

'No way I could have asked him. I might have stolen uncle Clint's bow and he's still trying to come up with a way to get revenge and I am so not giving him a change.'

'What about Mr.Steve Rogers.' Ned asked.

Peter chuckled. 'No way was I gonna let Capsicle ruin today with one of his speeches.'

'Capsicles?' Ned said with a raised eyebrow.

'That's what dad calls uncle Steve.' Peter said finally looking up with a smile.

******

Peter sat at his desk as all the parents and their kids did their presentation. Peter became more and more nervous by the second and Flash's constant taunting wasn't helping.

Only three parents were left. Peter reaches in his bag and brought out his glasses.

'Jarvis where are Mom and dad?' Peter whispered so that no one else could hear.

'They'll be arriving any minute Peter.' J.A.R.V.I.S replied through his ear piece. Peter sighed in relief. At least he knew they were coming.

A few minutes went by and still no sign of Tony and Pepper showing up. Everyone was already done.

'Stop wasting our time kid. Just admit it you're just a nobody. An orphan.' Mr.Thompson yelled whom Peter had met quit a lot of time and found that he very much hated him. Though Peter has learnt to not take anything Flash or his parents said to heart but this he couldn't take.

Peter felt at the verge of crying. How dare Flash's parents insult him. Just because he's parents were never free to come didn't mean they didn't exist.

At that moment the classroom door swung open to reveal Tony and Pepper. Peter rushed to them and gave a big hug.

'Sorry we're late.' Pepper said turning to Peters teacher. 'We got held up in a meeting.'

Peters teacher stood dumbstruck. She nodded in response. All the parents stood astonished at the site of The Tony Stark and Pepper Potts-Stark.

Even Mr.Thompson stood baffled. Peter quickly introduced his parents and explained their jobs which Peter knew so well because he always loved to tinker with Tony's tech and company Pepper to her meetings from time to time.

When it was time for everyone to go home. All the parents immediately surrounded Pepper and Tony. Even Mr.Thompson joined the crowd.

Peter felt annoyed by Flash's dad. One second he said that his parents didn't exist and the other he was constantly asking them questions.

Peter hanged out with Ned while Tony and Pepper talked to the other parents. When Mr.Thompson finally got through the crowd and began speaking.

Tony felt annoyed and turned in Pepper's direction. 'You know what he said to Peter, right?' Tony whispered into Peppers ear.

Pepper turned in Tony's direction. 'What makes you think I don't know that.' She said deadly before turning back to Mr.Thompson. '.....Well we would have considered it but only a few minutes before, Tony and I arrived you called our son an orphan. Is that right?'

'Well I.....' He said as regret took over. If he'd known that Peter was Tony and Pepper's son he wouldn't have said that.

'Hey Pep, Peter wants to get an ice cream. Are you done?' Tony chirped in completely ignoring Mr.Thompson.

Pepper nodded as Peter jumped into her lap. 'Be thankful that I'm in a good mood.' Peppers said with a death glare that made people have nightmares.

'Come on, boys.' Pepper said turning to Peter and Tony.

Hey guys so let me know what you think. Vote if you want and leave me some ideas to check out. And I've already said this on my message board but let me know how often do you guys want to see my upload.