Spying

(Before Infinity war)
MJ knows Peter is Spiderman. This is after homecoming but we all know that she knows but doesn't let anyone know that she knows. So basically yeah you guys get it.

MJ had been observing Peter for a while. He had been acting weirder then normal. MJ had been observant of the times Peter came to school injured or when he'd make web fluid in between classes but this was different.

Peter would all of a sudden disappear and then the next day, when he came to school. He would be dressed in designer clothes. He even had a brand new phone. When MJ had taken a closer look, she had realised it was a Stark phone but the model Peter had, wasn't even available in stores yet.

Today MJ decided to follow Peter. She dragged Ned along. They both saw Peter get into an Audi. MJ and Ned got into a taxi and started following Peter.

They payed the taxi driver and got out a few blocks away from where Peter was. MJ and Ned followed Peter. They saw him head to SI. Of course he was heading to his internship. It was also probably the reason he was acting so differently too, MJ thought.

MJ and Ned were about to head back but they heard a female voice through the open door 'Peter Parker Stark. Level 10.'

'Peter is a Stark?' Ned whisper-yelled, but of course Peter heard it, thanks to his enhanced hearing. Peter quickly rushed to his friends.

'What the hell are guys doing here?' He spoke in a panic.

'You're a Stark? No way. Wait so the internship is a cover up for this and Spider—.' Ned cut himself off realising MJ was still their.

'No it's not.' Peter quickly spoke in a more panicked tone.

'So you Are Spiderman.' MJ causally said.

Peter shook his head 'No I'm not. Why would you think I'm Spiderman? I'm not Spiderman.'

'I've been watching you for a while now. It's kinda obvious.' MJ stated.

'I'm not Spiderman at all.' Peter quickly said. Peter sighed in frustration.

'Follow me and I'll explain everything.' Peter quickly said walking to the private elevator.

'Peter, Boss would like me to inform you that Rhodey will be here in a while.' Friday spoke up making the two teens,except Peter, jump.

'That's just Friday. She's Dad's AI. Basically runs the whole tower.' Peter explained.

'That is so cool.' Ned chirped.

Once they got to the pent house. They saw Tony, Pepper and May sitting on the couch. Ned started rambling that this was the greatest day of his life.

The three adults turned to face the teens. May smiled at seeing Ned and MJ.

'Nice to see you again, Ned and MJ.' May greeted.

'I thought you agreed we wouldn't tell anyone about this?' Tony questioned turning to his Fiancé for answers.

'I'm just as confused as you Tony.' Pepper simply replied.

'I wasn't going to break my promise but they found out on accident.' Peter said. 'By the way what were you two doing here?' Peter questioned sitting on the couch next to May and motioning for his friends to sit as well.

'Why is everyone in our school blind? You were acting weirder then usual.' MJ said taking a seat along side Ned.

'Usual?' Tony questioned.

'He always shows up to school with injuries. Makes web fluids in between lessons. I even caught him watching Spiderman videos in between classes. And during the decathlon nationals he disappeared all of a sudden.' MJ stated.

'I'm not Spiderman. I just got beat up by a bunch of guys trying to rob me, and I wasn't making web fluid in class. It was a side project I was working on, and I had the tummy ache during decathlon.' Peter quickly lied before Tony could say anything.

'Yeah right.' MJ reached for Peter's arm and pulled his sleeve slightly up to revel the web shooters he always wore.

'Explain this.' MJ said in a cold tone.

Tony ended up laughing. Pepper, May and Ned shot a 'sorry' look, towards Peter.

'Everyone was bound to find out sooner or later.' May comforted.

"But what about the whole 'Peter Parker Stark' thing?" Ned asked

'Stark adopted him.' MJ shrugged.

The whole room just stared at her.

'Just a guess.' MJ said.

At that moment Rhodey entered and felt the tense atmosphere.

'I'm out. This girl is creeping me out. Coming Rhodes.' Tony said getting up and walking to his best friend who was confused as hell.

Hey guys so let me know what you think. Vote if you want and leave me some ideas to check out. I am super sorry for not uploading anything in for a week. It's just I've got tons of homework so I wrote this to make it up to y'all.
Also thank you guys so much for 16 thousand reads and 401 votes.
And first vote is @spiderplushy2003