Fanboy

(Before Infinity War)
This is a few months after Spiderman Homecoming but Tony's rebought Avengers tower.

'Hey, Mr.Stark.' Peter said as he entered the lab.

'Kid. What are you doing here? How did you get pass Happy and Friday?' Tony asked surprised and annoyed.

'Happy and Friday let me through 'cause you had something to do for me.' Peter reminded.

'Oh right. Do you have you suit?' Tony asked. 'I've developed an update.'

Peter nodded and pulled out his Spiderman suit from his backpack. He handed it to Tony but he's eyes landed on a bunch of paper on the desk.

Peter grabbed the bunch and started going through them. It was some fan mail that Tony had received from his Ironman fans.

Tony had already started working on Peter's suit. 'You know I've got some Spiderman related ones here too.' Tony said smiling when he saw Peter go through the pages.

'Really?' Peter said making irresistible puppy eyes. Tony nodded laughing.

Peter's eyes darted to a hand made picture. It was a picture of Ironman raising his repulser. Their was a mini Ironman too, doing the same. They were both aiming at a robot. Peter's eyes widened.

'Hey Mr.Stark. How old are these?' Peter asked holding up the pages in his hand.

'5 or 7 years old. Why?' Tony asked.

Peter's eyes widened even more. 'You kept these.'

'Of course I did. Why wouldn't I?' Tony said raising an eyebrow.

'OhmygodyoukeptthefanmailIsentyouwheniwasakid.' Peter started.

'Woah. Calm down, kiddo. What are you even saying?' Tony asked as he saw Peter's excitement.

'Does this ring a bell.' Peter said holding up the specific picture with Tony and and mini Ironman shooting the robot.

Tony grabbed the drawing and nodded 'Yeah I saved a kid when Hammer's drones got hacked.'

'Oh my god. You remember.' Peter said.

'That kid made me have nightmares for months. If I was even a second late that kid would have been dead.' Tony recalled.

'Sorry.' Peter said guilt taking over.

'Why are you sorry, kiddo?' Tony asked puzzled.

'Well....I was the kid in the Ironman helmet at the expo.' Peter explained. Tony's eyes widened.

'God you really have been giving me panic attacks since we first met.' Tony said shaking his head.

'Wait if you have this then you must have the other billions I sent too.' Peter said. His eyes sparkling. Tony just chuckled at the kid.

Hey guys so let me know what you think. Vote if you want and leave me some ideas to check out.
And shout out to @uoYtnuHlliWI for first vote.

Ok I need help I'm addicted to memes 😂