Codes

(Before Infinity War)

'Peter? Kiddo what's up?' Tony said making his way to the balcony of Avengers Tower.

'Oh, nothing Mr.Stark.' Peter said not turning to face Tony.

'If it's nothing then why are you out here rather then inside for a family dinner?'

'Mr.Stark I appreciate this and I can't thank you enough but I feel like I'd rather stay with Aunt May.'

'Peter, May wants to take you with her but it's just your powers. Someone might—'

'Find our that I'm Spiderman since Peter Parker moves away and Spiderman shows up at the same place where Peter Parker is about to start his new life at. I know.'

Theirs a uncomfortable silence between the two until Peter feels his Spider Senses alerting him to watch out for something. Peter starts looking around crazily in every direction.

'Kid what's wrong?' Tony asked worriedly.

'I don't know. I feel like Someone's here and before you ask it's not Natasha nor Clint.' Peter says with he's back towards Tony.

Tony didn't reply and Peter turned around to find him unconscious on the floor. Peter moves towards Tony hoping he'd passed out cause of drinking but his Spider senses went haywire conforming it was something else.

Suddenly Peter felt a hand around his shoulder then a cloth was shoved towards his mouth. Peter's vision became blurry and his eyelids felt heavy before everything went dark all at once and he felt the sensation of falling.

*************

Peter woke up in a cold room with a wall on the far right which was entirely made of glass. Their was a bed on the far right. A door in the centre of the room and next to the door their was a office desk with a few things on top of it. Peter got up from the bed and moved around taking in his surroundings. He took a quick glance on the desk and saw his Stark phone and a few of the gadgets Tony had made to make sure Peter didn't get into trouble or if he had a panic attack he could use the stress reliever.

Peter tried to remember what happened last time, when he heard a few footsteps because of his super hearing. Peter moves to the centre of the room ignoring the footsteps and started to look for a camera or something since this looked a lot like a holding cell.

The door opened and a tall lady with a fair skin and wavy hair walked in. She was wearing a black outfit which made Peter think she was a ninja though he knew she wasn't.

'Hello, I'm Tess. What's your name kid?' The lady asked in a friendly manner.

Peter ignored the question 'What is this place?'

'You don't need to worry where you are, all I can say is your in a safe place. Now I believe I asked you a question.' Tess said sweetly.

'I'm Peter.'

'Well, Peter you don't mind answering a few questions, do you?'

Peter stood their quietly looking for an opportunity to run past the women, even if the guys standing on guard were entirely visible, Peter could see the barrel of two guns right next to each of the wall beside the doors.