Protocals

(Before Infinity War)
I got this idea while reading a book by i_write_poorly. So go check out their book.

Peter steps into the private elevator of SI with his headphones on as usual. 'Initiating Cov Protocol.' F.R.I.D.A.Y announced as Peters Stark phone powered off.

'Stupid Protocol.' Peter growled taking off his headphones.

'Welcome back Peter. How was school?' F.R.I.D.A.Y asked warmly. 'Fine I guess.' Peter answered just as the elevator door opened and he stepped out greeted by the same question from Pepper.

May and Peter had moved in with Tony's family since they were somehow related and Tony insisted.

'I'm going to grab a sandwich and then go on a patrol.' Peter declared dropping his bag pack.

'Your not going anywhere until you're done with your homework. You know you got a last warning from your principal a few days back.' May said kissing her nephew.

'But Aunt May I don't have a lot of homework today so I'll do them as soon as I get back.' Peter whined looking at Tony to get him out. Who just gave a playful smile 'F.R.I.D.A.Y turn on Baby lockup protocol.'

Peter gave him a Are You seriously kidding me look. Tony just shrugged 'I'm not facing May or Peppers wrath today kiddo.'

'Fine, Dad.'

********
After doing his homework

'I'm off.' Peter annoyedly said and sprang for the balcony only realising that Tony hadn't disabled the Protocol and his suit dragged him back.

'Fine, F.R.I.D.A.Y disable the Baby lockup protocol and zinc to the Baby Monitor Protocol.'

'Seriously what's with using baby. You do know I'm not a kid anymore. Plus I can handle myself so you don't need to watch me all the time.' 

'Not after what happened the last time.'

'I'm still the only Avenger with a ton of Arch-enemies and I faced them all off without you.'

'Do you want to patrol or do you want to stay home and study?' Tony was smiling teasingly.
'Ok ok fine, I'll see you at the movie night later.'

*********

Peter was swinging from building to building he hadn't found any big crime yet mainly a stolen bike or a cat stuck on a tree. Peter was dying for some real action until he heard a scream from an alleyway. Peter got their at the speed of light.

Their were three men, they were all armed with guns and were surrounding a boy—Flash, Peter couldn't believe his eyes did he really have to do this. Peter came up with a catchphrase and dragged the attention towards himself.

'Seriously, does it really take this many men to rob a teenager.' Peter sounded casual.
'Spiderman! This is going to be fun.' The guy in the centre said 'SHOOT HIM.'

The two guys on the first guys sides took out their guns and aimed them at Peter who skilfully dodged the bullets.

'Karen set my web shooters to impact webs.' Peter shot his webs at the two guys. The two men fell backwards to the wall because of the pressure and got stuck their.

The guy in the centre had gotten ahold of Flash securing his hold by grabbing Flash's shoulders tightly and aimed his gun at his head. 'Give up Spiderman or your friend here will get it.'

'Gotta say he's not really my friend saving him is more of a profession.' Peter felt annoyed at the being called Flashes friend. Peter shot a web at the guys elbow and face, he yanked him forward making him loose his grip on Flash and his gun and punched him hard enough to knock him out.

'Karen contact the police and let them know about these bad guys.' Peter webbed up the unconscious man to the floor.

'I have let the police know, Peter.' Karen replies in her robotic voice.

Peter turned to Flash,
'listen kid don't go bragging on that "Spiderman is my best friend" or "Spiderman saved me so we're technically best buds." Cause a lot of people who do that and I so hate them plus no one will believe you cause it's sort of become a way of getting popularity.' 

Flash promised and Peter was so glad Flash listened to him for once. Peter swinged off when the cops arrived.

'Peter what is wrong this isn't your usual self when you win?' Karen asked.

'Sorry, it's just that Flash is the worst. He goes to my school and is one of those guys who think their so big and above everyone. He knew May was low on money so he keeps saying that I beg for money. He's just a lame bully he's not even half as smart as me.'

'If he bullies you Peter. You should inform Mr.Stark.'

'No way Karen he's got way bigger stuff to worry about. He probably doesn't have time for a teenagers high school problems. And fact;if he ever found out about Flash he's going to kill him so better say nothing.'

'But Peter you should inform an adult.'

'I will later. First let's get home I'm starving.' Peter lied he didn't wanna go on and on about his bully problems anymore.

**********

Peter swinged into his room and got out of his suit and flopped onto his bed. No one would be expecting him home until half an hour or more so Peter decided to practice, since he's on the Decathlon team.

Two seconds later Peter heard a knock at the door. Tony was standing their 'What's this I hear about a bully?'

'I don't know what you're talking about, Dad.' A voice in Peters head was wanting him to murder himself forgetting that Tony had gotten into the recording system in his suit.

'FRIDAY.' Tony called out as a projected appeared showing Peters conversation with Karen.

'Peter why wouldn't I have time for you? And if no one believes your internship maybe you should have told me so I could help out with that identity of yours though I still don't agree you should keep it a secret.'

'It's just you have so much on your plate and so do Mom and May.'

'Your still our top priority kiddo.' Even though Tony wasn't fond of physical contact he made his way over to where Peter was sitting and engulfed him in a huge hug.

'Did you tell May or Mom about this?'

'Be glad I didn't cause it's not gonna last.'

'Oh come on. Why do you have to tease me all the time.'

Tony gave a sly grin and made his way out of Peters room.

Hey guys so let me know how this book is going so far in your opinion. Anyways hope you enjoyed.