Related

(Before Infinity War)
Hey guys so In this, all the Avengers know about Peter. It's also after Home coming though in this the Avengers are still at the tower though the Avengers don't know Peter's secret aka him being Spiderman.

'Hey May! What's this?' Peter said grabbing the envelope on his desk.

May popped her head through the door 'That's from your mom. She said to give it to you when you turned 16.' May said going back to doing what she had been previously doing.

Peter read through the letter. Peter couldn't believe it.

His mom used to work at SI. She and Tony were together before Pepper became CEO. Peter was the son of the Tony Stark.

Their is no way this is true Peter told himself. But what if it is? What if he really was Tony's son? No freaking way. Peter took some deep breath to calm himself down. Does Tony know? If Aunt May had this the does she know? Peter derailed his trains of thought and called May.

'Hey Aunt May! Do you know about this?' Peter asked walking to the couch.

May smiled slightly 'I found out this morning. I had decided to peak after holding In the urge to not open this for ages.'

'Does Mr.Stark know?' Peter asked innocently.

May just shrugged. 'Could be. He never really said anything ever to me or anyone.'

Peter rested his head on May's shoulder 'What if he doesn't accept me?' Peter mumbled tiredly since he had been patrolling all night.

'As far as I know. He won't ever reject you. He—' was all Peter heard before he fell asleep.

***********

'Peter where are you?' May asked.

'I'm in my room, Aunt May.' Peter responded finishing off his homework.

'Well Tony just called and said you haven't answered his call or came to work for 3 days. Is it that again?'

'No. Maybe. I just have a lot of homework to complete May.'

'Well Happy's coming to pick you up in an hour and I better not hear that you didn't go to the tower.'

'But—'

'I don't care Peter. You have to let him know. You can't draw him away.'

'That's the thing what if he doesn't want me? What if Mr.Stark starts treating me differently? What if he doesn't want to—'

'Peter everything is gonna be fine. I gotta go. I'll meet you when I get home. I larb you.'

Peter sighed 'I larb you too, May.'

About an hour later Happy was outside the apartment clearly not Happy.

Peter got in the car quite for the whole journey.
'Ok kid what's wrong?' Happy asked.

'What?' Peter asked innocently.

'You're way too quite then usual.'